Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carrying guns... on a motorbike

Originally posted by Beef View Post
    Thank God, finally somebody who is talking sence. First rule of biking, never strap anything to your back, apart from a back/spine protecter. If you come off the bike and land on your back whilst having a bag with something solid inside you run the risk of serious spinal injury

Already said this ages ago...anybody thats ever came off a bike would shudder at the thought its asking for trouble
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Only had to do this once but it work so I'll likely do it again.

I had to ware all my kit with just a jacket over the top of viper assault vest and kit.

But

Yamaha R6 plus a viper multi gun bag that has shoulder straps on it.

Ares M4A1 not so big not so heavy
      KJ P226
      3000 bb's
      can of green gas
      and a spare battery.

No problems at all

Comment

buy a lexus ct200h my dad did a trip to london and back on one tank of fuel and i dont live close i live in plymouth cost you £25'000 for the basic car so its not that bad and tax is cheap

Comment

Originally posted by darkimp View Post
          buy a lexus ct200h my dad did a trip to london and back on one tank of fuel and i dont live close i live in plymouth cost you £25'000 for the basic car so its not that bad and tax is cheap
          ... because 25 grand isn't a lot! and nor is a tank of fuel for that matter!

Comment

I'm sure the police would love to see someone with this!
            And a quad might be better, shame because I have my KTM 250 at my parents house in spain. Wanted to bring that over to get to and from a skirmish, but it was going to cost too much. So I'm getting a car insted! :D
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About a year a ago I had sold the second Ares M200 I had to a fellow airsofter, he used to have a back pack and carry it disassembled in there. One day he had an accident while he was going to a field he didn't hurt much but the gun was completely destroyed and he was arrested for carrying weapons!!
              I have a big shooter but I would never use it to carry guns.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I do strap it to my back for the short journey to my local site (Sunday morning, there is basically no traffic, although I'm still careful. One of the rules of safe biking is it's not usually you, it's some other idiot on the road causing the problem).

Longer journeys though and I'd take the train/bus for previously mentioned spine breaking-ness.

I have had an accident on the bike when I was younger. Clipped a car at about 70 after it slammed the brakes while I was doing a shoulder check (p.s. I'm aware this means I was probably too close to the car. I was young and stupid)

I bounced and rolled along the ground (nothing on my back) but luckily nothing else hit me and I had my back protector on. Got away with minor cuts/grazes and a broken finger (from my arm whipping round into the ground as I rolled).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                Working...
                X