Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masada ACR

Ordering one of these on Monday.

Drool. not bad on the price but may take some time from Taiwan.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Re: Masada ACR

Idiots. You know Magpull are on a body hunt to screw over anyone who makes money off their designs without giving them a hefty pay check? Even mentioning the retails who stock these might land them in doo doo. There's a reason why these aren't listen on any websites.

I'd appreciate it if a moderator could remove the mentions of the site who sells these. Not only is it potentially bad for the business, but it's against forum rules to mention other retailers. Being "clever" and reversing the words of their name doesn't suddenly make this acceptable. I've been warned about it, and I find it annoying others are allowed to get away with it so blatantly.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

That's some serious sex wee right there.

My feed back
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

The version on said other retailers site is indeed sexy, but the only concern I have with it is the low fps (280) .. I may pop into thier store next week and ask what thier opinion of the AEG is before I buy something (and as usual spend 3x what I'd originally intended).
        AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

How much is it? Very nice, might have to hunt down the link now!

Comment

found it for £165 within the UK :P

Comment

for that price... what is wrong with it?
              Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Barring the lower than average fps (280) I've not heard anything bad about it as yet from the owner of the retailer selling it (Scott's usually pretty honest about what he's selling). I'll have a closer look at one when I pop in next week (probably tuesday) if they still have any left.
                AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

which 1 is it as ive herd the A&K 1 has nice externals but garbage inturnals but ill double check to see if i have the right 1
                  But its a very sexy gun on the out side

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

its the A&K one and i just bought one :P

Comment

A&K are the only people that do it just now. Which is why its a bit of a treat.
                      SAVE OUR SPORT
                      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

There any reviews anywhere? Although I'd dump in my own gearbox and barrel.

Seems to be out of stock in the two sources I know. How annoying!
                        Last edited by Fingers; 4 July, 2009, 18:07. Reason: Retailer clue

Comment

i love mine, the only problem is the fps is low 280/290, the american sites all report 400fps plus on these guns ,but there were two versions manufactured and appears we get the lowered powered versions.
                          construction of the body is excellent but the gearbox is pants.
                          terrible piston airseal, possibly an undersize piston oring to restrict power and the gearbox shimming is the worst ive seen in any aeg, ive never seen an a&k gearbox this bad.
                          ive refitted a jg m4 v2 gearbox using the existing long nozzle and drilling a hole through the gearbox for the dual fire selector rod resulting in a healthy 350fps.
                          the v-nub hop was retained and a larger nub tube fitted to increase hop adjustment.
                          apart from the gearbox this is a very very good gun and given its rarity i dont regret buying it at all .
                          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I can't even find it anywhere
                            Do they do it in black?

Comment

you wont because no bodys legally aloud to sell it , the uk company that origionally tried to (where mine came from) were threatened with legall action and removed it from sale.
                              waterloo the designers for the airsoft version do one in black and fde along with numerous accesories
                              m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tack Find out more about Tack
                              Working...
                              X