anyone been to wolfs site in london?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone been to wolfs site in london?

anyone been to wolfs site in london? I was thinking of going.

Re: anyone been to wolfs site in london?

Probably not a good plan mentioning that on a forum run by Ground zero (Z1).

Comment

Wolf London <-- 200 Miles --> Ground Zero Dorset

I'm guessing they not really going to find Wolf pinching their customers.

Comment

True, but I'd still be wary.

Comment

Do they have an Airsoft site? I can't see any details about it on their webby if they do?!

Rest assured GZ I'd visit you guys if I could. It's 200 miles though, so once a year at the weekender will have to do!

Comment

It looks interesting, but at a price rate of £25 for four hours play, I'll pass.

Comment

Still can't see anything about an actual site. I think all these late nights are catching up with me!

Comment

They run their game at Tower Paintball which is wunder the arches of London Bridge Station.

As it's a paintball site the place is covered in paint so can be a bit slippery and you will get paint on your kit.

The site is quite small which results in intense short games. Not a bad experience but not something I'll do very often as it is quite expensive however it's also not too far from where I work.
                JG HK416 & AG36
                1911A1
                DE M56DL Shotgun & DE M56B Shorty Shotgun - cheap but so much fun!
                A&K M249 standard
                TM VSR-10 G Spec 10
                TM MP5K-PDW

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                  Wolf London <-- 200 Miles --> Ground Zero Dorset
                  Us Wales based lot manage to make it in a day trip once every few months

Tower Paintball is pretty... well open around it so I'd be careful having ANY RIFS even if in bags with a usually over zealous police presence...

Comment

Very true Swiper.

I always carry my defence Site membership and UKARA form) in my gun bag when carrying on the tube etc.

Interesting to note is that the main doors to the site are always open and lead onto Tooley Street, busy road full of folks going home.

There are usually a few folks kitted out - no weps on display having a smoke at the door and you can see right into the safe zone from the street.

Also (not seen only been told) that there is a small hole in one wall that allows a view of a tube platform!!!!
                    JG HK416 & AG36
                    1911A1
                    DE M56DL Shotgun & DE M56B Shorty Shotgun - cheap but so much fun!
                    A&K M249 standard
                    TM VSR-10 G Spec 10
                    TM MP5K-PDW

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X