L85 RIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L85 RIS?

Hi, just wondering has anyone tried fitting a RIS system to a L85A2, I'm aware there isn't a specifically designed one, but I'm talkin custom job... if so, which RIS did you use to start with and what modifications would you suggest, time for something different me thinks lol

Goin to try this regardless, at the very least it will be a learning curve lol

Will keep you all up to date if it goes according to plan but again, any input is very highly appreciated....

Cheers, Ad.
    Keep low, Move fast, Shoot first, Die last...

Re: L85 RIS?

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...0/IMG_0569.jpg
    what like this.
    its basically a modded m4 casv unit that fits on with very little alteration and still holds a mini or lipo 8.4v battery
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

im wish there was a cheaper version of the real l85 ris

want it so badly
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

yea... £300+ for real steel... had to bolt on a floating ris to mine... was a pain in the bum
        Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Already been discussed....

Kinda.

I started a thread a while back about the new RIS kit the Army got round to buying.
          Then we all started talking about an Airsoft version. I'm sure Rampage will revive the thing. :D

Comment

gorgeous!
            Trader Feedback:
            New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
            Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Originally posted by Xadin View Post
              yea... £300+ for real steel... had to bolt on a floating ris to mine... was a pain in the bum

Hmm, I'm sure it costs more than that for the real deal one. And I doubt Civvies would get their hands on one that easily... But I could be wrong.

Comment

That looks pretty frickin awesome Screwdriver! So are the adjustments in fitting it to the reciever or in shaping it around the front sight/gas block?

Comment

the real one are about £400+ i believe
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

easy enough...

£430
                    Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Comment

hmm tempting

Comment

isnt it just, but cannot justify it right now!
                        Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Comment

its not that i cant justify it

i just need the cash (and sa80 to put it on)

Comment

I'm thinking overtime here we come... lol

Would be ashame to buy one and it not fit tho, there's nothing saying the dimensions are exact although from what I've heard they're pretty close, I've had the opportunity to use the A2 version for 4 years and now I'm getting withdrawal symptoms lol, why is it when you leave somewhere it always get better, it was like that with school lol

Comment

It's actually £665 guys.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GeryFox87 Pretty simple, left school, joined Army, served my 4 years, left Army... became lazy civvie :) Find out more about GeryFox87
                              Working...
                              X