Guncam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guncam

Heya thinking about getting a gun cam but dont really know where to start looking

so does anyone have one atm and what are they like i'd ideally like mine to be ris mounted if those exist

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Re: Guncam

Use a contor HD camera mate

A bit dear at 170 but has every mount you need plus sd cards and editing suite

Also there are small action cameras that can fit inside a 30mm ris mount
    they coat about 60quid but only record ar 5mega pixel

Comment

I can't remember the name of the one I have... I'll check when I get home, but here's some footage... Including an epic stack.
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1757922625370

Comment

Hopefully this link will work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZWJRluyOrs

The guy behind the cam is Pharmer and is a member on here so if you like the footage give him a message.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I bought a cheapy camera off here that you can find on chinese sites that mounted on the side of a mp5 fore grip easily and was small enough that I forgot it was there at one point i'd also recommend spending at least £50 on one the cheap ones mess up and are very laggy just my 2 pence

Comment

Deffo interested in the types B.E.N and midas showed....dunno how much action it'll see during a woodland game tho

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auyrUM1iGP4

It's raw footage, warts an all, from an £8 key ring cam mounted on top of my SL9, it's loud.

Comment

thats pretty awesome dude where did u get that from and whats the battery life like on it?

Comment

how do, Iv got a cheap camera that i got from ebay for 6.50 delivered. Its called an md80 and its awesome. I also have the key chain one as shown above but this one is at least twice as good, has a better battery and sound.

Iv used it on my bike fine and it with stood vibrations fine, there was practically no wind noise either

Comment

I've also got an MD80 and in my experience of the two the key cam wins in every way. The MD80 has 'wavy' video, like looking at it through a bowl of water, (which is a common thing on cheap cams) the sound level varies constantly and the picture is generally duller and less sharp.
                    Key cam every time for em.

Comment

Originally posted by TbirdX View Post
                      I've also got an MD80 and in my experience of the two the key cam wins in every way. The MD80 has 'wavy' video, like looking at it through a bowl of water, (which is a common thing on cheap cams) the sound level varies constantly and the picture is generally duller and less sharp.
                      Key cam every time for em.
                      you only get a wavy effect if you are either using a crap micro sd card or have bad lighting conditions

Comment

Ill be recording some footage tomorrow from my gun cam. Last time I used it it got left behind in a puddle, and managed to corrupt the video by me filling it with an hour long video all in one go. Gonna give it sweet short game bursts, and see how it goes. its an MD80, £10

Comment

A question for the other MD80 users out there. Do you guys charge the camera via the USB or mains? Mine doesn't seem to be holding its charge very well (could be a lemon I suppose).

Comment

I foobared the battery on my key cam by leaving it connected via USB for days....you're only supposed to charge them for around an hour. I didn't think it'd hurt but it killed the battery. I expect the MD80 would be the same.

I used the same card in both, so while I'd agree with you on using poor quality cards, the card wasn't the issue. I filmed the same journey to work and the MD80 was wavy, the key cam wasn't. I'd guess lighting was similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Marui_Man View Post
                              A question for the other MD80 users out there. Do you guys charge the camera via the USB or mains? Mine doesn't seem to be holding its charge very well (could be a lemon I suppose).
                              I charge mine by mains. It will only last about 2 hours solidly recording, and turns itself off after 40 seconds if its not recording.

Sound like the problems youre having?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Operator_Jester Find out more about Operator_Jester
                              Working...
                              X