BFG Reloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG Reloads

How do you or what do you use to carry Spare Blanks in game for your BFG's ?

Re: BFG Reloads

A Sock maybe? just an idea
    Originally posted by jonnyhal
    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
    Originally posted by soulflame2
    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

each in a small parts bag, then put in a padded watch box in my utility pouch ( 12g for marshalling )

the 9mm, just in a bag of 5 each bag then in same tub

Comment

Would they fit in a RS 9mm magazine?
        If so then keep the mag in a pistol mag pouch, pop one out of the mag when needed.
        I take it you mean 9mm blanks.

Comment

in a little money bag and put in either my grab bag or a random pouch on my vest

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

In one of the net bags for putting washing tablets in!

If you get one with a foam closure bead, you cam use this to hole the re loading tool!

Lee

Comment

I used to use an earphone case for spares mid game.

But after buying a little tube of mini eggs, I suddenly realised that would be really good! Will still be spraying it so it's not purple

Comment

i use a proper 9mm case,holds 50, only few pound from local gunsmith

Comment

A few of my team mates use one of those wee metal boxes that you get with fancy mints

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                  You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                  Kid has issues

Comment

Thats what I have, may stick a bit of foam in it.

Comment

the plastic tube thing you get with camera film, works a treat

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
                        Thats what I have, may stick a bit of foam in it.
                        aye they've spray theirs in OD and have 9mm blank painted on it yellow with some of that games workshop paint, then on the inside they've glued a thin bit of foam so they don't get banged about the only downside is it only holds about 6 blanks buts thats all you really need for a game.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                        You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                        Kid has issues

Comment

i use a leather pineapple grenade to carry my blanks it holds well over a box full if you need to carry that many.
                          armoury

ka fn fal short,ka fn fal long,cyma ak 47s ,ak47 romanian tactical,agm m4 stubby,tm colt 1911a1, fn 5-7,ca m15a2,acm mossberg

Comment

camera film tube works a treat
                            Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Speak to heroshark, he has dispenser tubes that hang from hit kit, a blank hangs out the bottom ( they don't fall out ) and you just grab one and pull it through, that combined with a plungeron a zip cord great fast reloads.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X