Lazors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazors

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

I have an awesome green rifle laser, its brilliant, so bright you could probably use it to shoot down incoming nuclear missiles and save the country from a nuclear apocolypse.

Until I take it to a skirmish that is.

Sitting at home, playing with it zapping things around the room, in both day and night time, its amazing, it lights the whole room up.

The second I take it to a skirmish, its pants, worse than those cheap market stall 99p laser pointers. First I thought it was the batteries, Ive used it at two night games now and it just doesnt work, even with fresh batteries. But at home, its fine.

Why is this? Anyone got any ideas or suffer from a similar problem?

Re: Lazors

I have the similar problem with any kind of lasers.

They last me for about 5 minutes worth of use

I bought a pistol laser from china and it broke the third time turned it on (about 10 mins after it arrived at my door)

I bought a JS Ramsbottom laser for £15 and the tail switch broke within a week of me having it.

I aquired a cheap one from a deal a couple of years back,it was fine for about a week,lent it to a friend and it came back in about 5 parts.

I bought a solaforce torch and the tail clicker was faulty lasted about 10 clicks(got it changed within a day so its all good now)

I mostly use lasers to play wth the dogs,but i find any excuse to use my torch cus it has a green bulb and is just simply awsome.

Comment

diodes, thats your problem

i also have a mega green laser, at home works a treat, at night games, pants

you need to warm up the diode by either turning it on and off every couple of seconds for about 10 min to warm it up, or do as i do and pop it under a hot water bottle before you roll out (hot water bottle also good for warming mags)

Comment

Cold diodes eh? Well I never. Will give that a go and see if it works :D

Comment

should do, mines a 680nm <5mw so needs to be warmed up

Comment

i got one from a hk based site £25 and its great, used it in the rain, night and even the battery still works after 2 years i have used it quite alot aswell and its very rugged, i brought 2 and my mate brought one and they still all work great and they look the business, they are 20mw and nice and bright, visible day and night but you have to be careful where you shine it.

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
            Working...
            X