Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on Biostar BB's?

Specifically Biostar 0.25g bio-BB's.

Used them for the first time yesterday, and they seemed to give me mag-feed problems, both on my ICS L85 mags, and my G36 mags.

A very well respected airsoft shop near to me in Belgium sell mainly this brand of BB's - and I was of the understanding that they were not sh*t. My experiences yesterday however would suggest otherwise....

What are peoples opinions on the best 025g bio-BBs to be using? - especially with my ICSL85.

Re: Your thoughts on Biostar BB's?

Green devil, my local site only allows these, never hear of problems with them.

"Constructed using NatureWorks™ polymer PLA2000D resin, to an extremely high quality polished finish, suitable for all airsoft guns including high velocity Systema PTW, and with an estimated true biodegradable time of 10 to 15 months.

Our resin colours are chosen to blend naturally with the background environment allowing for the micro bacterial degradation process to occur unnoticed, however doesn’t suffer from premature degrading or moisture swelling, and has a long shelf life."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Quokka Find out more about Quokka
    Working...
    X