Players in South West Wales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players in South West Wales?

I'm looking for any players who live in this area, and preferably Pembrokeshire, as getting to sites can be so expensive from all the way out here.

I met some guys at Dragon Valley who were serving at Brawdy with (I think) the Royal Signals, and if any of them are here, their just down the road.

I feel like I live in the butt end of the UK at times like this!
    sigpic

Re: Players in South West Wales?

im from south wales..... dragon valley is my regular site

i live just by there

Comment

Used to live down there, great place but it really is the sahara desert when it comes to airsoft. Maby you could look into getting one started, theres plenty of spare country side and a few decent paintball sites (as decent as paintball gets) that could beused for the same purpose.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer View Post
        im from south wales..... dragon valley is my regular site

i live just by there
        Dude you live about a 20 min drive away from dragon valley :p where as I only live like a 3-4 min drive :p

DV has been my regular site for the last 6 years now :D
        Last edited by metalboa; 19 January, 2009, 22:02. Reason: spelling

Comment

true, but it is usually me picking you up!

Comment

You have only picked me up once :p last time you gave my brother a lift :p

Comment

Anyone know any of the guys based at Brawdy with the Royal Signals?
              sigpic

Comment

I Live about 20 minutes from dragon valley and ive been playing airsoft for about a year and have yet to actually go down there. ive been going to finmere in buckingham every time i play :D

as for pembroke i couldnt say, ive been told a CQB site is opening in newport and isnt taskforce in cowbridge opening for airsoft too?

cheers

Comment

the cqb site is already open.....

i live about 5 mins walk from it:P

Comment

In case anyone who reads this plays at Dragon Valley, there were 3 lads from Brawdy killed in a car accident at the weekend. I should be finding out if they were players at DV, but my thoughts go out to their families.
                    sigpic

Comment

im from south wales, im used go to Pathfinder Airsoft in Neath, Never been to Dragon Valley yet I have been there at UAL: Lulsgate, UAL: Thornbury, Ground Zero WK08, KillHouse(newport), TaskForce(cowbridge) -.-

Comment

i sometimes visit pembrokeshire(near pembroke castle) in the summer holidays for a week or two, where abouts is DV? is it close? also do any of you guys recomend DV?

thanks,
                        zulu
                        Last edited by zulu; 20 February, 2009, 21:31. Reason: +

Comment

DV's not too far from the Severn bridge.

Have a look at their website for directions, but it's not too practical from Pembroke as it takes about 3 hours.

http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk/index.php?link=directions
                          sigpic

Comment

Still think your best bet may be to get one going, unlikely as it sounds. Try and find out how many players there are in pembrokeshire and find someway of getting them together. This forum probably isn't your best bet.

Or, get the train to cardiff or newport and arrange a lift from there.
                            Last edited by Another; 21 February, 2009, 00:01.
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

thanks for the help guys.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Caveira Find out more about Caveira
                              Working...
                              X