Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Views on ASG MP5 please

Hi
    I am looking to buy a MP5, and have been looking at ASG, thing is I know nothing about them. Does anyone own one and would like to tell me there thoughts on them.
    Thanks

Re: Views on ASG MP5 please

Don't hold me to it but I think ASG is sort of the UK equivalent of Echo1 and I have a feeling the Mp5 is a rebranded CA sportline.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      I have a feeling they have something to do with CA judging buy their website.

Comment

Yeah, they're just a rebrand as far as I'm aware. Personally, I'd go for a CYMA MP5 or something second hand on here, it'll be far better.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

ASG do a sports-line and a pro-line

The pro-line will be a CA B&T mp5

then you would'nt be better off with a Cyma

If its sportline save the exra and get a pro-line or a get a Cyma/second hand pro-line

Comment

Interesting. do they only rebrand CA? ive seem some other ASG's and wondered who they where
            sigpic

Comment

They do A&K aswell as some others

they have just won a contract with milkor so expect to see some cool nade launchers in the future,
              and a contract with another company who does what is basicly a mac10/11 with magpul magazines

Comment

They rebrand a load of manufacturers, but the MP5s, AKs and G36s are rebranded Classic Army sportlines.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  They rebrand a load of manufacturers, but the MP5s, AKs and G36s are rebranded Classic Army sportlines.
                  Unless you buy the pro-line

check the ASG online catalogue and you can find out what they do

Comment

action sport games is just another cybergun style rebranding company , they do the sten which is the agm version with crappy bsa trades and a glossy box
                    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Thanks for all the input.
                      So they are CA sportsline rebranded, so not so bad, but not great, might look at getting a second hand MP5 then.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sills Find out more about sills
                      Working...
                      X