This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special airsoft suplies!

has any one else had a problem with this company i have been airsoftcommunity fourms and theres a 4 page discusion on how hes ripping some people off but some are getting theres.

i have ordered a battery off him through paypal on the 7th of june still not recived so i have done a paypal dispute but the brit DPM clothing and helmet has come to like 64 quid and that was though cheque. iv emailed, iv rang and left mesages people sugest going to small claims but i want to know if any of you guys have delt with mark?

many thanks,
    Gary

Re: special airsoft suplies!

I speak to this guy on msn he seems really nice, i guess its best to msn him before purchasing anything

but yea its best to take it to small claims

Comment

From what ive known of him he is a bad apple among airsoft retailers. He is very helpful up until the point your money goes in his account and then it seems to take ages for stuff to turn up and thats if it turns up! Id say let the paypal dispute carry on and for the cheque id say small claims or pay him a visit if he is in your area.

AVOID THIS SUPPLIER AT ALL COSTS!

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

well i added him on msn a few months ago to asked about a gun but he never acpeted so when i did place an order he rang and said it should be with me that day!!! never came. month later still waiting so i did a paypal dispute now and im making a small clames for the brit DPM army gear i ordered.

Comment

From what I've heard about, the guy seems great, but just really really really lax customer service. Slow postage, bad comms.

I suspect he drop ships, so has to wait for stuff to come from HK, then posts out!

Comment

i waited 6 weeks before i had enough of him, as jag says, bad customer service - bad comms. he even told me that my items had been posted 10 days earler, i didnt believe him so i opened a paypal dispute a few days later and got my money back.
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

From what I've heard about, the guy seems great, but just really really really lax customer service. Slow postage, bad comms.

I suspect he drop ships, so has to wait for stuff to come from HK, then posts out!
              That is exactly what he does about 7 year ago me and a couple of guys stayed over at his house to go to a shoot, he is a really nice guy but i dont think he makes people aware of that way of trading, and you know how long things take to arrive in thay way of shipping, knowing this i wouldnt buy off them, but they do do some beautiful kit.....''when it arrives anyway''....M

Comment

Yep pretty much the same! Ordered a set of systema gears, they didnt show and when I contacted PayPal my money was returned in less that 1 hour! almost like they do it with him all the time.

Bit of a Tosser!

Dont know what his deal is but he should be avoided like the plague...

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post

im waiting for my brit DPM uniform lol so i dont think thats made in HK also i had a battery for my psg-1 i rang and left a mesage and he rang back and said it should be with me that day ...... still havent got it.

this was a month ago to this day that i ordered it and normaly HK stuff for me is normaly 2-3 weeks tops.

Comment

Ordered from them ages ago, nothing came through and no replies to e-mail messages. Got paypal to refund all my money

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

i know a bloke who bought an aeg from him some years last he saw of his cash and no sign of said aeg . he caught up with him at war and peace show and believe it was sorted after few words lol . his been bad news for years steer clear people

Comment

Keep Away Is what many people have been saying, i also BELIEVE that he is selling RIF Guns to non registered players!
                        Primary Weapons - A&K SVD (With PS01)| JG MP5 SD6| G&P M16A3 With M203
                        Side Arms - TM MP7A1
                        Gear - Woodland DPM and DUC.
                        Site - CQB Scotland

Comment

Yes he told me he doesnt support the UKARA system and thinks its stupid, i have it on my msn convo history

But here we go again! ITS NOT THE LAW! 18+ is the law UKARA is not

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twitchy Find out more about Twitchy
                          Working...
                          X