Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New JG G36C

Hello,

I've been asked to do some research as part of a club order.

Does anyone know anything about the new model of JG G36C, what has changed since the last version, is it any better?

If you can find them anywhere. Most (if not all) of the China factories were shut down so jg will be hard to find. I would recommend the SRC.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: New JG G36C

I have one of the original JG G36C rifles from the first time round and it's to this day an amazing out the box performer.

However I recently bought a JG VZ61 and it's utter s**t I also know someone else who bought one and had the same issue with it (broken trigger parts) my girlfriend has one from when they were first out and it's solid works great still after being bashed about on a bungee sling as a sniper back up so I'd say to be avoided unless someone can state categorically that the new JG G36's are at least as good as the old ones!
      Originally posted by Fenriz
      I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

I have a new jg g36 with the black gearbox case as really nice even put th ejg internals in an src body at one point.
        It shot straight and was a good aeg. only sold as i have too many g36c's.
        they are available for about 150.00. as above though src gen 2 are about 140 and gen 3 160.00 so all around the same mark.
        i know a lot of sites use jg so got to be a good recomendation
        This is my rifle, this is my gun.
        This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

ASG sell them under license, they are basically a jg G36C packed in an orange box with ASG written on it.

Seem as good as they always were. No frills, work well and excellent value.

Comment

I have one, but mine is slightly different to most...

It is capable of putting out over 60 bb's a sec....lol.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

ASG sell them under license, they are basically a jg G36C packed in an orange box with ASG written on it.
              You sure? The ASG MP5s and G36c I've seen are Classic Army sportlines.

Comment

New jg g36c? i have one of the last UK shipment before all of the customs crap, it came with full metal internals instead of nylon fibre. that + an M100 and a G&P M120 motor topped off with 9.6v batts. a CQB force to be reckoned with.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

happyal Hello Find out more about happyal
                Working...
                X