They dont have the wider slot at the bottom

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Re: ASG MK23 what do we think ?

Originally posted by private parts View Post
      They dont have the wider slot at the bottom
      can second that. That is the only problem with the clone mags
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

surely the fps is too hot for most sites. i have one and had a crabon fibre silencer made for it, it's quieter than the tm version due to the silencer on mine being fatter.
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

yes thats what i thought, my site would give you 30M min engagement for a pistol over 350 fps.
          My tm is 310fps with no mods

Comment

I dont think i've ever been asked to Chrono my pistol. Nor has any of my mates! I dont think we've really ever been told any engagments distances either.

Comment

Originally posted by Watson25 View Post
              I dont think i've ever been asked to Chrono my pistol. Nor has any of my mates! I dont think we've really ever been told any engagments distances either.
              And what just because it never get's chrono'd that makes it ok? some people really don't have the right attitude.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
              Kid has issues

Comment

Having owned one of these I can give some useful insight.

TM are better in most aspects apart from magazines.

ASG is good for a budget but you will need to find a TM silencer as the "barrel extension" that ASG supply ramps up the fps over 350, so unless you want to be stuck with an outright MED then dont take the silencer.

Also they are one beast of a gun size wise, unless you have frying pan sized hands you may find it too big to hold.

Another minus is the lack of holsters, if you buy the drop leg for the mk23 you will find it is frigging huge on your leg and flaps like worse than the outhouse door in a gale.

If you have the cash I would recommend a maruzen p99 non blow back with silencer, they are smaller but still as good

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Ive the drop leg for mine, after a little bit of sewing, it doesnt flap at all

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
                    Having owned one of these I can give some useful insight.

TM are better in most aspects apart from magazines.

ASG is good for a budget but you will need to find a TM silencer as the "barrel extension" that ASG supply ramps up the fps over 350, so unless you want to be stuck with an outright MED then dont take the silencer.

Also they are one beast of a gun size wise, unless you have frying pan sized hands you may find it too big to hold.

Another minus is the lack of holsters, if you buy the drop leg for the mk23 you will find it is frigging huge on your leg and flaps like worse than the outhouse door in a gale.

If you have the cash I would recommend a maruzen p99 non blow back with silencer, they are smaller but still as good
                    wonder if you could drill out the inner barrel that's in the silencer or remove it in some way.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                    Kid has issues

Comment

I own a deagle and a adjustable holster for it too so it would work.
                      I think that because it being me i might keep the silencer on or in a utility pouch or something
                      JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

Yea its just a case of the asg extension will ramp the fps up over most site limits.

Probably better either getting a TM silencer or an adapter to use a standard thread silencer.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Can't you take the silencer apart to see if the inner barrel is removable / chopable?

The NBB P99's are ok but not as silent and prety crappy range in comparison.... had one before and will never again really.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

yogibear KWA is the same company as Ksc in regards to gas guns, in the same way that Ares is the same as Star Find out more about yogibear
                          Working...
                          X