Ai 5-Man game at Urban Asault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ai 5-Man game at Urban Asault

Just got back from Urban Assault, near Peterborough, after the Ai 5-Man game. Excellent! Awesome gaming, great marshalling, and brilliant fun all round! The OpFor worked damn hard all day!

Our team didn't get through to the semi-finals, but we had a hell of a lot of fun. General opinion through the day deemed it a success.

By far the biggest fun was had by most at the Tactical Shooting game, running between double-tap targets. I definitely want to see more of that!

Re: Ai 5-Man game at Urban Asault

Speaking on behalf of myself and the rest of Opfor, it was absolutely insane fighting you guys off all day (also mega fun). Fair play to all participants you all gave it your best and lets just say, none of the Opfor ever felt on ease so fair play on the pressure.

Lets hope the next ones not to long away.

Youngsy.

Comment

it must be way better being opfor... you get to skirmish all day...
      sigpic

Comment

It was a lot of fun as Opfor. Held that Police Station like my life depended on it.

Top notch day.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

It was by far the best days airsoft i have ever done...and even more shockign when we qualified 1st as well....im already looking forward to next years...

Comment

Yeah this was an awesome day and i really enjoyed it. Was a great days airsofting, no fannying about, just get stuck in and shoot stuff. Ended up coming 4th which was a great result.
            Would defo do it again and would recommend everyone have a go at the pistol shooting challenge, it was so much fun

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
              It was a lot of fun as Opfor. Held that Police Station like my life depended on it.

Top notch day.
              Yeah Dan we did in the Bank, my god I might aswell been fighting the russians out my own front door at home with the passion in me that day lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LeoDanger Find out more about LeoDanger
              Working...
              X