Zero One BBs, Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zero One BBs, Any good?

I use them ,they are great,also I have looked WORLDWIDE on the web and they seem to be the cheapest ANYWHERE ...£6.95 for 5000 ..bargain ,most places seem to charge about £10 for 3000 !!

Comment

I'd rather pay a bit more for a trusted brand than expect high performance from the Tesco Value equivalent of BBs.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

in all my guns (minus the L96) .25s work just as well as Green devil, Blaster or Blaster Devils.
        and im currently using zeroone .36s in the L96 (free tub off a mate) and theyre also damn good.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPulling View Post
          I use them ,they are great,also I have looked WORLDWIDE on the web and they seem to be the cheapest ANYWHERE ...£6.95 for 5000 ..bargain ,most places seem to charge about £10 for 3000 !!
          Slight exageration, most places charge 7 for 3000 blaster 0.2s. Which feed correctly in all my guns, unlike zero one bbs.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Really?! Lol ive never seen em that cheap anywhere (except the 6k bottles - £14 i think)
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

If we're on about .25s then most shops sell them for 8 quid a bottle (ones that offer a good price anyway). .2s go for 7 quid a bottle. If your a member of a team and they are nice and friendly with a retailer who just may be doing bulk buys for them (normally 5+ boxes at a time) you can get .2 blasters for under 4.50 a bottle...
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Z1 0.36's have disapointed me so far, Using a Digital Vernier Caliper (+/- 0.01mm) I found they range in size anywhere from 0.596 to 0.588, so thats where +/- 0.01mm out the window allready. After a wash with just hot water, and being dryed mold lines appeared on every single bb, so im guessing they never get polished. Aswell as this I found about 70% of them have a matt finish paint job, and the other 30% have a gloss finish, which would cause massive inconsistances with hop. After all this if, they wernt so cheap I would have asked for my money back.
                sigpic
                View iTrader Rating Here
                Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

I bought 50000 Zero-One 0.25g BB's last year while they where on sale and ran them through all my AEG's and GBB's..

I found that they worked perfectly well in all the Standard AEG's (G&G MP5, G&G GR16, Umarex UMP and VFC HK417).
                  But Refused to feed in My King Arms BW15 (TB 6.01 inner barrel), Custom HK416 (TB inner Hybrid Barrel) and Realsword Type56/2...

They fed in all the GBB's but I found in the one with 150% recoil springs tended to develop powdered white residue around the feeding ramp.

Comment

I just found them to be terrible

The worst i've tried have been

Aim Top

Zero one

ICS (black)

BAW

Best have been

Blaster (not so much the devils)

Madbull

TM (really hard to find)