PTT buttons on weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTT buttons on weapons

Does anyone know if these are available to the gen public? If not, im suprised someone hasnt cashed in on the airsoft community to make them!

Using them in real life on ops, it was sooooooooo much easier and quicker than having to take your hand off your weapon (pardon possible pun)
    i have been caught once or twice in buildings using my normal ptt, and payed for it accordingly whilst pushing up.. whoops...

So far the only ones i can see are on the gen issue PRRs and they arent cheap or readily available...

Re: PTT buttons on weapons

Not quite a weapon PTT but you can get the ones for your fingertips which you could activate while still holding your gun.

Comment

also meant to say, does anyone use throat mics?

Comment

I've got a throat mic and I'm pretty sure you'd hate it Animal... Have a go on it next time I see you before spending out...

Comment

i use a throat mic when i'm working as the earpieces they give me are crap when the music's playing, i find if you get a decent throat mic then you can be very comfortabe, the elastic types are better than the plastic types for comfort, but are not as robust against gunfire. i use a PTT on the finger and on the microphone on the throat, vanarsas make a wireless ptt for bowman replicas but those radios are not to be used in the uk due to the wattage they have 5+W instad of 500miliwats, but the wireless ptts are great. we just need some form of bluetooth add on to normal radios to endable this feature
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Thanks ben, might give it a try when i find a decent type radio!
            thanks ste, il look into it, the wireless ones are good, hopefully someone will invent some blue tooth add on!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Animal-Mother Got into airsoft after playing a few times. Came out of the paras 6 years ago now.. Find out more about Animal-Mother
            Working...
            X