What Gun Do You Miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Gun Do You Miss?

Here i am contemplating the many trades ive done, and it struck me i really miss my Cheytac.. yes it wasn't the best performer and the spring bolt was pointless, it was moderately heavy and rather long... but you know what.. It was amazing, something different and fun ,

secondly i miss my first SL9 - bought a year or so back and sold to jezhawk after it got written off by the barrel smashing it to bits, i miss that it was a solid performer, light and a good dmr style weapon.

So what do you miss ? can be something youve sold or broken given away or whatever.

- James
    sigpic

Re: What Gun Do You Miss?

My cyma m14 with real wood. Was a real beaut!

Comment

My TM AKS74U Recoil.

Played with it again on Saturday at the 5-Man and it reminded me how awesome it was. My mate takes good care of it, and probably loves it more than me; but I do rather regret selling it.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

the mavrick model 88 i had.
        4 seprate barrels.
        pump action.
        300 rnd mag
        i realy want her back :'C

buttttt thats why i have the rpg :D

Comment

haha, so whats stopping you getting them back ?
          sigpic

Comment

the fact the guy i sold the shot gun to. i think he pritty much humps it every night.
            :/

Comment

When I sold my Sig550, I realised I made a biiiiiiiiig mistake. So I needed another one in my life.

Got another one last week, needs a bit of work but my god... I missed the rifle, such a nice bit of kit :D
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I really miss my Ca g36c and tm glock 17 Enough that i'm buying them again soon just to say I own them again lol.........

And Fenriz, HAHA i'm buying one this afternoon I'll let you stroke it Dan.

Comment

my tm thompson
                  sigpic

Comment

shocking for me but i miss my aims just like the real gun never missed a beat solid steel and wood and always put the bb where i wanted , the wife will not let me buy it back for a 3rd time lol

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=93861
                    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                      And Fenriz, HAHA i'm buying one this afternoon I'll let you stroke it Dan.
                      Haha, I'm not too upset, I have my TM CASV Recoil. I'll buy another AK someday, when Marui finally make a recoil AK47.
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

My TM SOPMOD M4 Miss it more than any gun I ever owned, sold it to ThePope.

Comment

G3 MSG90,
                          lovely piece of kit but the maintainance got to me and it was my first rifle, so I didn't have the patience to fix it.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
                            shocking for me but i miss my aims just like the real gun never missed a beat solid steel and wood and always put the bb where i wanted , the wife will not let me buy it back for a 3rd time lol

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=93861

Agreed !

That was a hell of an AK.

Always drew attention not only for the look , but for the accuracy ( as some poor sod at F & O Kidderminster found out)

Why did i sell her ?

Oh the shame.........

Comment

Two actually, my good ol' KTW Winchester underlever 1893 repeater and my WA SCW 4" 1911 in satin silver. Both beautiful guns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
                              Working...
                              X