This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.

People in this world . today i had my mate come round with his two tone jg hk416 , as hes isnt ukara. anyways so were shooting in my garden which is legal. and then my neighbors dad shouts at us over the fence saying YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING THIS CONTRY GO HOLD UP A BANK. so i thought wow how ignorant we are target shooting responcibly only shooting at cans not disturbing any one then a old geezer comes up and shouts at us. saying were responcible for killing the contry regardless of wars, ressesion, and assumes we are going to be violent and rob banks and in term threaten people with airsoft guns. what do you guys think about this . ?
    Originally posted by casshern
    then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Re: Wow.

what a W****R
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Go round there with a couple of baseball bats and a pillow

no im joking..dont do it please

Tell him to P*ss off and open his eyes

Comment

well said guys. what a idiot.

Comment

Well, it sounds like you did well in being restrained enough not to send any in his direction.

I guess this is what reading the Mail does to people though...

I would have politely asked him what he suggested you do with your time, perhaps he would be happier if you where off down the local rec. drinking cheap cider and getting teenage girls pregnant?

Comment

Actually its funny you say this, i normally go out to my garden and have a target shoot and my house has flats left right and centre who can see right into my garden, no one cares at all! one set of people actually like to watch me shoot targets, they are a old couple, and a another younger couple of a flat a hundred or so metres way also likes to watch

Comment

to true mate it looks like he was looking for somthing to have a go at mate my mate wanted to unload in his direction but wow, not realy worth it just woulda got us in S~!T so its not realy worth it huh let him have his moment of glory the W****R

Comment

Tell him that you're within the law, but telling you to "go hold up a bank" is incitement to commit armed robbery, and he could get a few years inside for that!
                sigpic

Comment

you are much more restraind than me ... i would have taepd some mk.5's together and stuck them thrue his mail box at about 3 in the morning lol
                  Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Wow your lucky mate id love that being watched target shoot in a postitive way not people worried about me knocking on thier door storming in thier house and unloading at thier faces

Comment

he blatlantly isnt getting enough . Ha no sounds like hes not at all in touch with what's actually going on in Britain these days, meh, leave him to it and keep yer shooting always good when you get a reaction

Comment

yeah probably his wife stopped carring lol

Comment

lol

"STOP SHOOTING GO ROB A BANK BECAUSE MY WIFE LEFT MEEEE AND I HAVNT HAD POONANNY IN YEARS!!!"

*cry*

Lovely scenario

But mate in all seriousness ignore him he cant do f**k all and plus if the come a knocking its two tone they will end up arresting him particularly if you say he told me to go rob a bank
                          Last edited by Rampage; 11 July, 2009, 20:41. Reason: Language

Comment

yeah if people feel so insicure fair enough let em complain eh

Comment

Fuck all he can do? ASBO's have happened for less. Don't go out of your way to annoy people, if you think you're a better person than him, won't you try and have a chat, maby explain calmly that you're a sensible person and that shooting targets isn't harmful. He may still disagree, but hopefully he wont continue to protest. If he does, you should probably find somewhere better to shoot guns. I feel like an old man explaining that you should try to be polite, but to be honest, that's how I think of it.
                              Hell, maby you could get the police on your side and ASBO him for shouting abuse and slander out the window at you :P.
                              sigpic
                              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl Find out more about lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl
                              Working...
                              X