Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's my video tutorial?

Hey guys,

I might start making a few tutorials and reviews to put up on YouTube. I've just finished my first video and I'd really like some feedback. Be constructive but be honest in your feedback please :-)

This tutorial is about stripping and cleaning a TM Glock17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-O5C...e_gdata_player

Re: How's my video tutorial?

hey mate i watched abit then lost interest, 28 odd mins is too long for a video. 10 mins should be the max tbh. try to compact it more. other than that you have done a good job

cheers, cw

Comment

i like how infmative it is but the lihtins is poor, there is too much dark and black areas inside the guns so you can't see what your pointing at

Comment

As a first video, very good, few things like length and lighting but apart from that its good.

My only gritty part was telling people to test the gun by dry firing it, this is never a good idea, especially not in a glock, looking forward to your next video =)

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Thanks for the helpful feedback guys :-) I think I need to improve my lighting (easily doable) and be more concise in what I'm saying. I might make my next video an unboxing of a couple of Glock17 slides I have on the way.

Regarding dry-firing gbbp's, I don't personally have an issue with it but if it's something that bugs people then I'll bear it in mind.

Comment

Lengthy but if you can justify it with meaningful info and info people maybe didnt know then it will hold your audience.

Saying that I wasnt able to watch the whole thing as youtube every so often decides to buffer videos stupid slow although i did notice one thing

You said about releasing the gas in the mag at the beginning Now i dont know if you put gas back in it at the end of the video for storage or not but im going on the basis from what I saw you dont..keeps the seals in tip top condition if you do.

Comment

i really liked it welldone !!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                Lengthy but if you can justify it with meaningful info and info people maybe didnt know then it will hold your audience.

Saying that I wasnt able to watch the whole thing as youtube every so often decides to buffer videos stupid slow although i did notice one thing

You said about releasing the gas in the mag at the beginning Now i dont know if you put gas back in it at the end of the video for storage or not but im going on the basis from what I saw you dont..keeps the seals in tip top condition if you do.
                Thanks for the feedback :-) I did put a small section on at the end about maintaining gas mags and said about how you should keep gas in your mags for storage :-) but thanks for making sure!

Comment

Try splitting the video a bit. Cut out the "umms are eerrs", and just bits where maybe your reaching for something...it just makes it slightly more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
                    Thanks for the feedback :-) I did put a small section on at the end about maintaining gas mags and said about how you should keep gas in your mags for storage :-) but thanks for making sure!
                    There we go, thats why i didnt march in screaming "YOUR DOING IT WRONG"

Comment

There we go, thats why i didnt march in screaming "YOUR DOING IT WRONG"
                      "RAMIREZ DO YOUR GUN VID PROPERLY"

KaRcorp

very clear and informative video i dont think length's tooo much of a problem but it would benefit as already suggested by some umms and aahs being cut out apart from that very clear speaking voice and very good video

things to improve is pretty much already stated:

length and clarity of video.

perfect if its the first one though man!

Comment

RAMIREZ!!!!

Actually on a side note, are you youtube partner KarCorp because i thought the limit was 15 minutes for peon tubers?

Comment

Can't wait for more like it! Really enjoyed it and very informative and helpful :D
                          A similar one on an AEG would be great aswell :D

Comment

RAMIREZ!!!!

Actually on a side note, are you youtube partner KarCorp because i thought the limit was 15 minutes for peon tubers?
                            Lol I literally got non of those references. YouTube upgraded my account to allow me to upload longer videos (check out nutnfancy if you want long runtimes!). I'm not sure why... :-p

I think I might do more videos based on general experiences with different components I have too - should have done one showing the several systema energy pistons I went through! I'm open to suggestions too - so long as it doesn't involve a great deal of cost, such as buying new guns.

But yeah thanks again for all of the feedback - it has actually all been helpful! :-)

Comment

Been subscribed to nutnfancy since 2008 his videos are mentally long, but hes a youtube partner so he can , which is why i thought you was too since yours is 20 minutes with the usual limit being 15.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KaRcop I'm a pilot. Find out more about KaRcop
                              Working...
                              X