Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc scar Systema silent piston head v2

Hi all,
    Ive recently started to modify the gearbox in my vfc scar l but does anyone no if the systema v2 silent cylinder set is A any good and B Wil it fit because vfc being vfc etc...

Tom

Re: Vfc scar Systema silent piston head v2

VFC being VFC? From a 20 second google, and a link that followed:-

I own the normal vfc scar h and and it's compatible with most upgrades. The ssr should be compatible too. I upgraded my scar and replaced most of the internals.
    I've never heard of V2 parts not working with V2... parts. There can be some compatibility issues with some brands of parts, but not generally. And VFC won't change there gearbox simply because one is a H and the other a L.

The silent cylinder set is a good buy, don't be put off by the silent part though; its a bit of a marketing gimmick. Noise will be reduced slightly though.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: Vfc scar Systema silent piston head v2

your gearbox is v2 so it will
      Last edited by Gaffa; 7 April, 2011, 18:01. Reason: That's not very nice mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tom036 Find out more about tom036
      Working...
      X