use this battery for your hornbill sa80 ris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• use this battery for your hornbill sa80 ris

ordered a lipo crane stock battery for my m4 and out of curiosity tried to fit in my hornbill ris and it fits with plenty of spare room under the barrel
    the battery is a vp racing battery ,lithium polymer, 2200 mah 7.4v 15c, crane stock type .
    VP582096SH15C-2S2P-7.4V 2200mAh (2pcs)

1. Dimension: 12mm*20mm*105mm(single leg) x 2, vapextech
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Re: use this battery for your hornbill sa80 ris

See, I'd buy it, but its only 15C, and I personally don't buy 7.4v's if they're 15C.

Okay, I bought a Firefox one that I now know is 15C, but didn't know that originally.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

doesnt matter as long as the mah is higher when using a low c rating, this battery will put out a constant 33amp when the average aeg only pulls 16-22amp.

wheras a 800-1100mah with 15c would be pants
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Well, just attempted to fit my crane stock 7.4v 1200 and that won't go in.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

probably not as there are loads of different sizes availiable, from different manufacturers.
          this vp racing 2200 deffo fits perfect, which is great as i dont have to go the crappy peq box route.
          to be honest i ordered it for my ics m4, and the larger size higher mah one i wanted was out of stock ,so very lucky really.

this is the hornbill im using not a real steel in case of any misunderstanding

Comment

heres the photos as reference.

Comment

(Mine looks very similar to yours; it has Daniel Defence markings, fitted to a Star)

Yeah, you see I can do that no problem, but it becomes a problem because it gets in the way of the sling loop locking screw.

Could you tell me the dimensions of the battery (one cell) please - the length in particular.

In fact, just seen your battery is 101mm long, compared to mine which is 126. Thanks.

Comment

the reason i bought the 101mm version was because its the same length as a mini battery but a smaller overall size so can br used in any gun , wheras the longer crane type im restricted to what i can use it in .

Comment

Yeah, and also as you say it's got the bigger capacity. Damn man, wish I had one now in time for sunday. I'll stick to the battery bag with the massive 30C 5200, and see how that goes. I'm only using her for half a day anyway. Got my recoil M4 to use and a Type 89 I fixed as well. Can't wait.

Comment

Gaffa you should try my 18.5....In that sling of yours...
                    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

screwdriver Find out more about screwdriver
                    Working...
                    X