Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery

hi all looking for another battery for my JG G36C

heres the connector on the battery i got atm its a 8.4v 1100mah was wondering where i can get another one it fir the gun as a back up if it runs low in a game :D

thanks for the help :D

Re: battery

Something like this from Zero One should do the trick nicely.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

That chinese battery will run low for sure. i got a couple of good batteries i could sell you mate. ill pm you.

scrub that theyre fitted with deans, check the classifieds, theres definately batteries for sale there,

look for an 8.4v fitted with whats called a mini tamiya connector.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegill View Post
        Something like this from Zero One should do the trick nicely.
        Will cost the poor guy over 20 quid with postage, best off in the classifieds mate, second hand will be good enough and more or likely youll get two for 20 quid posted
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
          That chinese battery will run low for sure. i got a couple of good batteries i could sell you mate. ill pm you.

scrub that theyre fitted with deans, check the classifieds, theres definately batteries for sale there,

look for an 8.4v fitted with whats called a mini tamiya connector.
          Change the connector over, takes 20 seconds and costs about 50p?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
            Change the connector over, takes 20 seconds and costs about 50p?
            I was going to offer to sell him a couple, but mine are deans wired. so wouldnt want to face somebody whos obviously new to the sport with the task of changing connectors around etc, id do it myself but dont have any mini tamiyas laying around. So thought it be best if i just scrubbed the idea
            sigpic

Comment

Im Selling Two 7.4v 2200mAh 25c Lipos At £12 Each Posted If Your Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                Will cost the poor guy over 20 quid with postage, best off in the classifieds mate, second hand will be good enough and more or likely youll get two for 20 quid posted
                This is true, didn't think of that. Was browsing Z1 at the time so the link was easier than scouring the classifieds for batteries

Yeah, ignore me. Classifieds, gogogo!

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sav2011 Find out more about sav2011
                Working...
                X