Gun Redesige Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Redesige Help

hi, after shooting my F2000 round a mate's today, i notice that it wasn't shooting right on single as in the lack of it. it seem to shoot fall auto on auto and single and this gave me a tad of a idea rebuild it into a LMG, but a i have never done something like this before and just wondering what people have done in the past and how easy it is.

i was thinking along these lines

Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: Gun Redesige Help

that looks cool, but why 2 gas tubes?
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

no reson, it just didn't look right to me with the just the top tube, so i put the bottom one on to beef it up a bit
      Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Originally posted by santa View Post
        no reson, it just didn't look right to me with the just the top tube, so i put the bottom one on to beef it up a bit
        Could perhaps modify the hexagon aug hbar conversion kit to fit this? May work.

Comment

Ok well your gonna need an FN2000, Eotech and i reckon if you managed to nab an RPK front end from somewhere you would be sorted ? thats the easy pat though.. you would to think carefully about filling the front end..but if you managed to get the front end im sure someone would be able to help you attempt to install it. As for the other gas tube..a bit of 20mm black plastic pipe stuck onto the underside of the RPK front-end should do it!

EDIT: Just found a barrel extension/Bi-Pod Conversion for an AK for $99.99, all you need now is an AK barrel ?
          sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
          Originally posted by Kagedwolf
          I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
          Originally posted by Major
          well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
          Working...
          X