VSR external customization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR external customization.

Will be receiving a VSR G-spec with upgraded internals shortly. However the only con apart from cost that I can think of is that everyone has one! Therefore I was wondering what you guys have done to your VSR's...

I am thinking of fitting a large scope + sun shade, bi-pod, cheek rest with inert bullets and in the future maybe a m40a3 stock but have heard some bad reviews.

I'm not really talking about paint jobs because I know many people have done them...

Thanks and will be interesting to see what people have done!

Christo
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: VSR external customization.

this is why i got a aps2sv, bugger to find parts, even mags,
    but atleast im the only one on site with one

to stand out, id sugest making your self a stock out of wood, how about carbon fibre or something?

Comment

Originally posted by generalbaxter View Post
      to stand out, id sugest making your self a stock out of wood, how about carbon fibre or something?
      +1 to that.

I use the m40a3 stock and yes it cracked exactly where the complaints specify. Its an inherent flaw but easily fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
        +1 to that.

I use the m40a3 stock and yes it cracked exactly where the complaints specify. Its an inherent flaw but easily fixed.
        Its a shame. I love the M40A3 and not sure I would get one even if I could easily fix it...

Are there any other stocks from standard for the VSR?

Christo
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Ive seen a few different stocks, iirc theres a DMR styley one made by Smokey something thats quite nice looking. I think Z1 used to stock it.

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
            Its a shame. I love the M40A3 and not sure I would get one even if I could easily fix it...

Are there any other stocks from standard for the VSR?

Christo
            Yes there is. The SFG stock system for the VSR 10/G-Spec series. Very expensive(£300 off z1), but well worth it. Very comfortable to use.....although I must admit not the most attractive thing in the world!

Comment

Oh yeah forgot about that. In my opinion it looks vile! Might see if I can get someone to make me a custom stock. I am not very good at those sort of things!

Christo

Comment

i made this one my self , took a while tho

Comment

That looks good, how'd you make it may I ask?

Christo

Comment

the stock that come on her was badly cracked, so i basically cut the stock off, welded a piece of steel to fit between the front,the mag pull stock and the pistol grip, filled it with reinforced thermomold, which holds holds it all together, then basically filled in the cracks and flaws , sanded and painted. she is rock solid with a decent weight,took about 30 hours of work all together

Comment

Cool. Might have to look into some custom work!

Christo

Comment

Those grips on a vsr are becoming more popular ive seena few people using them

Comment

Because everyone loves to show off their wears.
                          KN did a run of wooden stocks a long long time ago for VSRs i am told. This is the ONLY one I have ever seen, and its just a work of art. Light, yet sturdy.

And then there's always the option to wait... I don't know why people don't know of this news yet.
                          http://en.ratech.com.tw/product/comi...oming_soon.php
                          Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
                          Working...
                          X