Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Photography

Hi Zeroin Community,

We have just launched a new website called www.airsoftphotography.co.uk we are a group of photographers that follow players around in the thick of the action getting all the photos you want. Currently we mainly operate at Dorking Elite Action Games and sometimes Ground Zero Woodland. In the near future we are looking to expand taking on more photographers increasing our operational area. Feel free to ask any questions.

AirsoftPhotography Team
    sigpic

Re: Airsoft Photography

What kind of cameras are you using?

Comment

get down to ****** ***** woodland, i would love some pro pics of me and me mates lol
      sigpic

Comment

****** ***** ey, may be we will..... :D. PM'd you MovieMaker.
        sigpic

Comment

lol would be good, how much do your snaps go for?
          sigpic

Comment

Well currently you can see them for free at www.airsoftphotography.co.uk, and request full sized images via email. Once we have a bit of a repuatation we will start charging a small fee for digital copies. All photographs given out will be fuly edited to your spec and have the photographers name in samll print on the bottom.
            sigpic

Comment

sounds great, id pay for good printed pics for sure, looking at your site now mate
              sigpic

Comment

If you want me to help out, I have Canon Gear, can also film, I can go to chobham or Elite action games Epsom. Anything in the london area...

Comment

Thanks for the interest.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think more 1st person shots would suit people more. Gives a sense of the airsofter's perspective.

Comment

Again Pm'd you MovieMaker!!
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Rob-WJ, i shall have to give it bit more of chance as a method, im at Dorking this weekend will try it then. Thanks for the input.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd definitely help you out in Norfolk if you ever needed it! I'm a wildlife photographer but I guess if I can capture a Hoverfly in mid air, a few 'softers legging it round the woods won't be a problem!

Have a butch if you fancy www.nickcantle.com

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Nick, those pictures are what can only be described as "Awesome!"

Well done mate. You should have your own website or something.....Oh, hang on....You have! :D
                            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Sounds and Looks good!

Let me know if your ever up the midland FAO way.

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ingac/Outpost/
                              http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e3...assy%20Edited/

Mine from FAO Outpost, FAO Bunker Wood, and FAO Embassy

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AirsoftPhotography Find out more about AirsoftPhotography
                              Working...
                              X