AWA Herts Urban Romford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWA Herts Urban Romford

just got back from there, knackered but had a really good day...the place is blinding, my ears are still ringing for the BFGs that i endured...it was nice to see some of you lot in the flesh instead of in cyberspace..def. would go again..has anyone got any piccies btw
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Re: AWA Herts Urban Romford

Was a great day, got a lot of us down. Fantastic afternoon game in building 4, having grenades dropped on you isn't all that much fun!

And as you say, nice to see put some names to faces. I'm sure pics will be up tommorow on the site, I did manage to get one shot of us TSers kitting up, but that was it.
    Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 12 July, 2009, 20:53.

Comment

amazing day. still re-living kicking down that door. well worth the extra price.
      andrew
      m249 para,m203,m4 cqb,m92f,m190 sf,spr,ak krinkov,ak74,aps2-sv,l96,p226

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...89544&view=all
        you can see some photos if your logged onto facebook

Comment

Nice pics, couple of good ones of us TSers.

My ears have just about stopped ringing from those BFGs...

Comment

This place looks awesome

is it brought out for permanent use or using it before it get demolished or something

Comment

The army use it, there lots of blank 9mm and 5.56mm shells everywhere.

Comment

Yea did have a think that looks rather professional.

Cool stuff

Comment

I did rather like the old charging at the door, barging open a crack and then lobbing a bfg in...teaches me to always run from a grenade, whether its sparking or not...oow

I recon the residential housing block needed to use ALL the building in one game, it just doesnt take whole team to take one staircase!

Awesome last skirmish for me though!

Comment

yeah your right for the house clearence games, they were becoming very silly...also i noticed that the limit of 600rounds per game was not being kept,because a lot of people were spraying a lot of rounds,if the rules had been applied accordingly then the house clearing/defending games would have been much better

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
                      This place looks awesome

is it brought out for permanent use or using it before it get demolished or something
                      the whole place has been bought by developers who will knock it all down and build luxury 3-5 bed houses with landscaped gardens....but due to the economic crisis this has been put on hold for at least a year, so while its just sitting there its being put to good use

Comment

Thats a hood point sparrow, had the 600rnd's then back to re-spawn/no high caps rule been applied thoroughly then those building clear games would have been a bit easier, though not that much so!

Comment

it should have been 600 period,no reload....whats the point of saying there is a limit and not enforcing it, the whole point of limits is to make the game more tactical, in the end its shouldnt be about whos gun fires the most amount of bbs per sec...it should be about correct positioning,good cover,and choosing the right shots...not spraying hosepipe style

Comment

I completely agree. I managed to randomly forget and bring highcaps even though I'd only planned to use midcaps. So I used my Mp7, which had 250rnds of lowcapyness and that was it. Then I gave up and switched to highcapping with the AUG for the last game when I saw someone with 5 linked G36 highcaps.

Comment

The second ever game at AWA Urban, and a really good day had by all. The flat/room clearance game was an excellent idea. And who can forget seeing my mate Paul have a flash-bang dropped directly on his head from a third story window! Was great to see so many people there and having a good time. And the next one will only get better now that we know the site.

Also very much enjoyed testing out my new Tavor...deadly in CQB!

Cheers to all who were there, for a great fun day, played in the best spirit.
                              Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
                              Working...
                              X