Collapse

can anybody identify this or have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody identify this or have one?

im looking for the supressor on the front of this mp7

it screws directly into the mp7 when the flashider is removed

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: can anybody identify this or have one?

I had something which looked exactly the same on the front of a G36c. Was told it was a "custom silencer". Maybe somebody makes them, rather than a factory?

Comment

that was my old mp7 - it was just a solid piece of metal that had a negative thread on designed to slot into the mp7

im just sure ive seen them for sale somewhere but i cant find one really want one
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

looks like some form of sport silencer like my brother has on his hunting rifle. Have you tried looking around some of the local gun shops? They should be 14mm thread just check with the guys behind counter or online.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Definitely what I had then, was solid :D I'll see if I can find the guy I got it from and ask him

Comment

its not 14mm though so a normal one wouldnt fit surely...

the mp7 fitting was actually part of the supressor no 14mm adapter needed

Comment

Looks like an air rifle silencer
              - ICS MP5 SD2

Comment

It looks very much like an air rifle silencer.

Maybe a Weirauch or a logun. Superb on air rifles but a little over kill on an airsoftie.
                When the chips are down and all hope is lost.......Run like f.ck!!

Comment

it was awesome on my old mp7 - made a muffled metallic clunk when fired - and obviously gives it an extremely badass look

someone on this forum has my old mp7 and supressor.. just cant remember who

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                  Working...
                  X