looking for a shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a shoot

hi after hunting round the internet i thought was better to ask you guys ,i am looking for a game this sunday i will be in the north of england preston way. perferably cqb but as long as i can shoot someone that would be good much appreciated for the help

thanks stuart
    //We G36e// We G36c // We SA80 //We mp5 a5 //We m4 // G&G G36c // marui desert eagle // kwa usp.45 // well vsr11 // TM UZI // JG G3 // cyma 870 long

Re: looking for a shoot

cerberus airsoft woodland site in Keighley !
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

If you google airsoft map UK, you'll get a map with most of the good UK airsoft sites listed on it. Just find where you live and look in the rough area, click the site links and wa-la!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

yer come to cerberus this weekend

Comment

thanks for the help guys cerberus it is then see you sunday
          //We G36e// We G36c // We SA80 //We mp5 a5 //We m4 // G&G G36c // marui desert eagle // kwa usp.45 // well vsr11 // TM UZI // JG G3 // cyma 870 long

Comment

oo cerbus! im there as well with sniperiain
            c ya there!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mrboo Find out more about mrboo
            Working...
            X