Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbb smg

hey guys n gals,
    im sick of humping round my aeg all the time and being let down by batts and other things so was thinking about getting a gbb smg and cant decide between a mac 10 or mp5k so would like your thoughts,

cheers rich
    Originally posted by owainthegreat
    You sir, are a potato.

Re: gbb smg

I have just got a maruzen mp5k works a treat, and can put in a holster on my leg, not to expensive and gas consumption is fairly good.

Comment

sounds good, can it run on propane/greengas out the box or does it need new parts? and can it take normal mp5 mags?
      You sir, are a potato.

Comment

Well no, because the gas goes in the mag

Comment

exactly
          and depending on temperature, you may not be able to empty a mag of beebs. same as some GBB pistols. i.e kjworks P226

Comment

^ ive never had a gas gun that wont empty a mag of bbs - even in winter lol

the maruzen mp5ks need modding to run on green as they can sort of explode - i believe
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Mine is currently going at 294 fps on average with 134a.

Comment

oooo mac's.

if you've got the time and effort a mac will serve you well.

clean regularly, keep well lubed all the time and treat her well and she'll be awsome, don't, and she'll screw you over at the worst time possible.

HFC for the mac if you go for one, full metal, inside and out if you can, at the mo i have a T77, but i've had the regular HFC mac, maruzen and KSC.

the best, HFC T77, but its full metal jobby, and needs to be.

worst, the maruzen, never worked properly, pretty with all the extras and kit, but internally crap.

tempted with the new china clone mac, but its all plastic, not sure about it tbh.

Boris

#EDIT# best blow back ever is a full metal Mac on green letting 50 rds loose on full auto, tis a beatie!
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

KSC M11a1. As stated before, great gun if looked after. Amazing rate of fire and fun to use. I have opened up on full auto from the hip on someone how was about 25m away think I only hit with a couple out of 50 or so bb but the look on their face was priceless as they almost waited for the hit. lol
                  tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Comment

*cough* KSC GBB MP7 *cough*
                    TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                    Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                    Maruzen APS Type 96
                    TM P226, Tac Master .
                    WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                    KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

yes gbb mp7 - can holster it like a sidearm and shoulder it like a rifle
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

TMP for me or the new B&T version.....but one problem i have encountered is the weight... omg...i was using my TMP sunday and i had 5 mags which held 250 rounds and i couldnt believe how much weight i was carrying....so ive been looking into carrying a grenade gas holder and grenade bb carrier or speed loader with a small bag of bbs and taking just two mags
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

mac will be ace fun
                          sigpic
                          9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                            yes gbb mp7 - can holster it like a sidearm and shoulder it like a rifle
                            i didnt realise there was a gbb mp7 will look into that, thanks for all the help so far everyone

rich
                            You sir, are a potato.

Comment

KSC make it so it will be pretty good quality. They do a TMP as well which is similar
                              SAVE OUR SPORT
                              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rwardle33 Find out more about rwardle33
                              Working...
                              X