best delivery company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best delivery company?

can anyone recommend a reliable and cheap delivery company to send a rifle with?

Cheers

Re: best delivery company?

Most people I know use Parcel Force don't have any experience with them personally though.

Comment

Right heres my experiance as we go through courier companys at work soo fast,

Parcelforce is the best service we have had (i use them personally)
      DPD have a fairly good service however they stack the vans high with no care to whats at the bottom
      DHL/HOME/YODDEL (all the same company) Personally i would avoid. currently using them at work cause they are cheap, however they also stack high and load the vans with little care, they arrived the other day and opened the door and a parcel fell out.

Well thats my experiance, personally parcel force all the way,

This is all my opinion on the serivce i have had, others may feel differently about it.
      Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, 2 recommends is enough for me

Comment

i use, interparcel , which is soild

but yes parcel force is rather nice to use
          sigpic

Comment

Interparcel is very good for the money FedEx and UPS are my faves, I've had no trouble with them; not sure about the Tetris skillz at the Depot though.

Comment

Never EVER get anything delivered by FEDEX.

They tried to charge me £10 handling fee to pay a 70p VAT Charge on a Tripod Plate until after an hour on the phone (Free number so I didn't waste any more money) they dropped the charges =/

As much as people complain about Parcel Force or Royal Mail, at least you can go to your local pick up center to get it if your not in rather than DHL etc where you have to travel to their depo if you miss it..

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

m4tt Find out more about m4tt
              Working...
              X