CA M24?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA M24?

I'm looking to aquire a bolt-action springer for a sniper project, but I can't make my mind up between the CA m24 or the m700/m40 rifles out there.

I'm looking really to gauge what you guys think of the external quality more than anything, since I'm gonna upgrade the crap out of it, internals isn't really going to worry me too much.

Re: CA M24?

depends wether you want a spring or gas system - personally i think the gas rifles are king - easier (and more satisfying) to cock, quieter, and can be made amazing with the right parts
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
      depends wether you want a spring or gas system - personally i think the gas rifles are king - easier (and more satisfying) to cock, quieter, and can be made amazing with the right parts
      He did say quite clearly in his post that he was looking for a "bolt-action springer"

Comment

^ ah sorry

thought read it as "bolt action sniper"

ive only seen one CA m24 in the flesh but the external quality was top rate as is most CA stuff
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

it may not be a true m700 but get a vsr..
          the ca m24 is nicely built but its aps2 based,so wont preform aswell as a vsr.(hense why the aps2 is no longer made,most people moved to the vsr over the aps system)
          i have seen them preform very well,mine did, but the vsr still wins in accuracy in my opinion,and is cheaper to upgarde aswell.
          the ca does win in feel, the extrernal quality is very good, better than a vsr anyway.

i would highly consisder getting a tanaka though
          user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

thanks guys, actually after doing a bit of research, I'm thinking a gas powered rifle would be wiser.

Looking at Tanaka specifically

Comment

the one thing i will say about getting a tanaka is expect to spend quite alot of money on it to get it shooting well.
              say another £200+ ontop of the price of the gun.
              user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                ^ ah sorry

thought read it as "bolt action sniper"

ive only seen one CA m24 in the flesh but the external quality was top rate as is most CA stuff
                I really beg to differ, CA m24s are cheap monkey metal and all the bolts strip when taken to 500fps plus.

Comment

Originally posted by FryFubar View Post
                  thanks guys, actually after doing a bit of research, I'm thinking a gas powered rifle would be wiser.

Looking at Tanaka specifically
                  smart man the gas tanakas are wonderful being a proud owner of a tanaka m700 aics myself

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FryFubar Find out more about FryFubar
                  Working...
                  X