"AGM Mossberg M300 Pistol Grip" or "Maruzen CA870 Sawn off"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "AGM Mossberg M300 Pistol Grip" or "Maruzen CA870 Sawn off"

I was originally going to buy the maruzen and the agm as i'll be using many parts from the agm on the maruzen. but then i thought.. why not JUST buy the agm? has anybody got one/used one? cheers.

Re: "AGM Mossberg M300 Pistol Grip" or "Maruzen CA870 Sawn off"

i know maruzen is has a better rep but i personally prefer the acm shotty
    its made by dboys or bothe elephant

Comment

thanks mate, i might just go for that then!

Comment

m300?

I presume you mean m500 pistol grip, teh 150rd 5 shot at a time gas AGM shotgun?

The maruzen 870 will most likely be a shell ejector, all the maruzen shell ejectors are cack, and work for a very limited amount of time (read, a few 100 shell ejects) then they start jamming and become very, very hard to use (i.e. jam every shot)

The AGM Mossberg m500 uses an integral BB reservoir, 3 seperate tubes, each holding 50rds, when youve emptied a tube you rotate the lot and it gives you 50 more, it fires 5 at a time but theres a mod somewhere to make it fire 3 at a higher FPS, cba to find the link.

The AGM Mossberg is VERY different to the Maruzen, you mean to say Marushin, but the Marushin (the original) version of the AGM is 8mm and the charging arms snap, the AGM ones will snap if you try to slam cock the shotgun, but will generally last a long time and the uprated items are around $50.

If you want a skirmishable gas shotgun, get the AGM M500, but please, dont get a pistol grip, it weighs 5kg and is an absolute bugger to hold properly, if you want to use it get the full stock, its not much longer but is so much more comfortable to skirmish
        Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
        Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
        2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

I think you mean the Marushin M500, which are excellent guns. If you have the money Id go for the marushin, theyre great fun to use and Ive had two :p

Maruzen M1100s and M870s however, are rubbish and jam all the time as stealth says.

Comment

no.. i mean the "m300", it's a springer

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well in that case get the gas shotty

Comment

i'll check it out, gotta love gas guns!

Comment

unless its a tri-shot springer, dont bother.

The only spring shotguns worth going for are the TM tri-shots or the tri-shot clones, then theres the gas 5-shoters and thats about it as far as skirmishable shotguns go.
                  Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
                  Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
                  2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

the project was going to be more for the "cool" factor but yeah thats a point actually, i think i'll base the project on a gas shottie.

Comment

in the M1100's defence, i own a fullstock version, and have no problem with shell ejecting what so ever, in fact its one of my favorite guns.

cal

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

juzi Find out more about juzi
                      Working...
                      X