Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peq aiming devices

I am wanting to complete the look of my m4 with a working peq box

Ones I have seen is the battle axe peq 15a with either green or red laser, or the element peq16

Both have led lights too

Does anyone have any experience with these

Re: Peq aiming devices

Have you tried the beta project ones, well built, id actually describe them as bomb proof, working laser and can hold a reasonable size lipo?
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Element PEQ16 is pretty nice I've found. Torch is plenty bright enough and the blue LED and the laser are both useful. But the red laser can be hard to see under some indoor lighting conditions and is next to impossible to se in daylight. Also has an IR laser which could be useful with nv gear but never had chance to use it. You can also buy the double switch and the extra torch which allows u to run things like torch and laser at the same time (never saw the point myself as I'll probs just rewire mine to do the same thing and bypass the IR laser). I will say this much though, watch the selector switch on the PEQ with you MOLLE, took mine clean off, although it can be changed small flat head screwdriver.
      "What are you doing?"
      "Helping!!!"
      "You've got a screw driver!!!!"

Profile Picture courtesy of Ambush Adventures Photographer Jacqui Williams

Comment

Im not needing to fit a battery in it. My gun is rear wired

Comment

i had a g mic peq with a torch and laser, bought it for around 25 pounds from a shop in hk, was very nice, laser was good, torch wasnt very good, it could light up a room so you could see where you were going but that was about it, but dont expect a great torch from peq's, the reviews on the site said it was better then the battleaxe one, i think the element one might have a better torch from some of the reviews i have seen, also you might not want to use a green laser as some sites have banned them due to the power

Comment

had a look at the gmic one, my mate has just ordered one so gonna see what there like between that and the element one

Saw the 270lumen torch one with a green laser, and some reviews say that at night the laser can be seen over 5km away. HHMMM BURNY BURNY EYE time

Comment

I was thinking about getting a PEQ box too for my G&P Sentry but I am not bothered about the battery either, let me know how you get on =)

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
                I was thinking about getting a PEQ box too for my G&P Sentry but I am not bothered about the battery either, let me know how you get on =)
                Ditto

Comment

Have you considered the VFC ones? Pricey but nicey.

Comment

The Element one is very nice, high build quality super bright torch. Only thing that lets it down is that the red laser is extremely weak in the daylight but then again I don't see the point in using one in daylight for airsoft.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acheekymonkeyuk Find out more about acheekymonkeyuk
                    Working...
                    X