Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

KWA KM19 PTP comparison wih normal KWA glock 19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA KM19 PTP comparison wih normal KWA glock 19?

Hi

im thinking seriously about getting a Glock 19 as my mate has the KM19 PTP and its a very nice gun.

So whats the difference beteween them and the KWA glocks that are not PTP, appart from the price diffrence of about £20-£30.

Do i need to find specific PTP mags? or will any KWA/KSC mags work
    Are parts compatable?

Cheers

Re: KWA KM19 PTP comparison wih normal KWA glock 19?

the glock 19 isn't under the ptp section on the kwa website. Pretty sure it isn't ptp.

the glocks were designed before the ns2 system and ptps came out. Its what the ns2 gas system was designed off.

I could be wrong though
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

the glock 19 isn't under the ptp section on the kwa website. Pretty sure it isn't ptp.
      It is, but the only difference I can see is the higher quality frame. The polymer is nicer and they've paid more attention to realistic weight. I'm not aware of any internal differences.

Comment

oh thats odd. I was looking at the american site.

why do they have different guns listed!?!

the ptp range are usually designed for law enforcement and army practice "supposedly". whether they actually are is another matter. They are supposed to be designed closer to the real thing.

personally I doubt they are particularly different in terms of quality and feel to the ns2 range. The "ptp" sounds like another thing to whack on there to look attractive and encourage people
        Last edited by caffin999; 24 April, 2011, 09:54.
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

why do they have different guns listed!?!
          There is a different line of KWA guns for the UK market, including the two tone range. It seems us Brits just like certain guns to be labelled as special ones :p

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
            There is a different line of KWA guns for the UK market, including the two tone range. It seems us Brits just like certain guns to be labelled as special ones :p
            true but I can see guns on the uk site, which no retailer stocks over here. and most of those on the uk site that aren't on the us site are available in the us.

bit odd. Think maybe they are just a tad slow at updating the site. For instance the SR5 has ceased production but its still on both...

Comment

Glock and Sig have made legal problems for airsoft retailers here in the US, so they don't list those models on their web site to try to keep Glock and Sig off of their back.

Comment

Cheers guys

Ill get my site owner to order me a KWA KM19 and look out for some cheap mags off here.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coz Find out more about Coz
                Working...
                X