Star Mp5 MidCaps :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Mp5 MidCaps :(

Bought these in conjunction with my ICS Mp5( all goods bought from zero one airsoft) and it says on the site that these mags are "fully compatible" with ICS & Marui mp5's

upon testing the mags i could only get 1 bb off.. also the mags do not make that reasurring click when you usually put a mag into the magwell.

im a wee bit annoyed to say the least at zero one..

but is there anything i could do to make these fit and work better?

Re: Star Mp5 MidCaps

If they don't work, send them back and ask for a replacement for ones that do.

They should cover the postage as well.
    Trader Feedback:
    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

ICS has a tight mag well, you need to give them a good shove. Check that the mag release catch on the side goes back flush, that shows they are in correctly.

Comment

Jag would filling the mags down help at all? i will try what you said though

Comment

Def don't try to alter them! If they just tight as they new they'll soon wear down to size.

If you give them a good nudge, see if they fit. Also fill them up, and then hold the release back, the pellets should come out nice n fast. If they jam, then you have mag issues!

Sadly the star mags are not ideal, but they are a good price

Comment

Got it sorted! the mags are perfect now i tried the nudge from the bottom jag it only fed 1 bb then i had to nudge it again. so i checked to see if they where jammed which they where not (bbs flowing super fast when i pulled back the release tab.

and then i noticed the bumps and the back of the star mag are much bigger than the ones on the ICS mags so i filed one down to test it and it works perfectly now... thanks for your help Jag!

Comment

Enjoy the MP5 goodness!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Black Bull Old School Airsofter who likes old school weaponary Find out more about Black Bull
              Working...
              X