ctr stock help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ctr stock help!

it does hurt a lot when it happens mate, i began using flathead screw drivers, but found they are too fiddly for me, i kept slipping and almost damaging the stock

i went back to my nails straight away

i did try a method with string, where i looped the string around the tabs, and pulled them back by string and it worked quite well, but that was a lot of hassle to get the string looped round the tabs to begin with
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

removing them completely used to do me, that little bar you have to pull down was tough as assholes, used to cain my fingers! unless i was doing it wrong
      sigpic

Comment

nope, you were doing it right, its magpul's way of teaching us a lesson for spending excessive amounts, on their bits of plastic with their logo all over it
        Originally posted by Fenriz
        Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

-wrong thread-
          Last edited by Portnoy; 29 April, 2011, 20:25.
          My youtube channel

Comment

http://www.magpul.com/pdfs/counterfit_ubr.pdf

magpul released this for fake UBR stocks... I'm sure there's one for the CTR stocks somewhere, PTS or not.
            WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
            After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

There is a tOol available from a vowel based hobby emporium which sells a hook and that makes removal of CTR and acs stocks a doddle. It hooks in the groove in the pin and takes two secs to remove the stock. Best $8 I ever spent as all of my AEG rifles bar the Masada have a CTR type stock buy one it's a godsend and avoids knackering up the finish with knives or screwdrivers.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ariamark live love life Find out more about ariamark
              Working...
              X