G&p m14 dmr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&p m14 dmr

I've searched around and not found anything on this on Zeroin, to my surprise. So I'll ask, does anyone here have any experience with the G&P M14 DMR? It seems like an amazing deal considering you get a scope included in the price.

I'm aware that the TM M14 has a massive following of drueling airsofters in it's wake but I've heard some very promising things about the G&P version as of late.. although most of this has been from shops trying to sell their stock, so I'd love to get some airsofters' opinions. I also like the idea of having a pistol grip style hold instead of the stock style hold.

So.. Internals, externals, build quality, accuracy, rof etc, what are your thoughts, does it wipe out the competition or not?

Hope you can help.
    If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out.

Re: G&p m14 dmr

Only G&P DMRs i've seen have been kits that require a doner M14... From a comfort perspective it sounds awesome, as I don't like M14's standard grips but the fact I've never seen one about doesn't say anything overly positive :/
    Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
    ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
    a whole 85fps!

Comment

i think youll find stock was an issue with the g&p dmr, due to it being such an awesome deal.

Comment

I've heard that the internals and build quality are of usual G&P standard, but I know a few people who've had lemons. If there's any doubt you should go with a make that you're comfortable with.
        Also, pistol grip over no pistol grip. It's your choice really, do you like M4's or VSR's? I prefer the VSR. M14's just feel nice to me, without the pistol grip.

Comment

Aren't G&P M14's just TM clones with fancy bodys, ie DMR, EBR etc?
          TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

They use TM compatible parts, I'm fairly sure.
            So I suppose saying they're a TM clone wouldn't be too untrue, but you'll have G&P fanboys claiming they're better than the TM in every way

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Smithles Find out more about Smithles
            Working...
            X