Guns you miss or regret selling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns you miss or regret selling.

So have seen and had a few conversations where people say "I should never have sold X" or have been utterly gutted when guns have broken beyond repair.

So I was just wondering what guns do you miss/regret selling and why?

I personally have never broken or sold a gun but sat here bored in work and was just wondering!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Re: Guns you miss or regret selling.

only a little one for me, a plastic KJ m9, it was great for 30 quid, so reliable, i loved it

Comment

My TM AK47, I miss it.. Never got a chance to put metal/wood kit on it either

Comment

For me its always a case of missing a gun until i remember what i replaced it with!

For example, i miss my G36, i remember my systema M16!

The sole exception is my JG AK-47S, as i never got payment for it! Grrr!
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

The Tanaka SAA MiniSniper now owns. It was amazing.

Comment

my marushin M1 Garand, without a doubt.

had to sell it to provide juiceman a refund, then the bast**d never returned the item i sent him the refund for either and dissappeared from the forums.

might have to pay the theiving bugger a visit..

Comment

i majorly regret selling my star sa80 with susat . but replaced it with a l85a1 . need another to convert into lLSW

Comment

my custom TM benelli, some one on this forum bought it way last year.

was the benelli short, with the stock of the long one. so accurate, light and pleasure to use.

another hard one to sell was my HFC T77, but as soon as i got money together i bought another one because its awsome.

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by m00c0w View Post
                  might have to pay the theiving bugger a visit..
                  i would have done that ages ago lol

and for me it would be my Maruzin P99 movie edition. it felt so nice in hand and had a perfect balence. but i got a full metal desert eagle so the feeling dosent last long lol.
                  Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

All 3 of my M16s (CA and G&P), Maruzen P99, TM UZI, TM MEU and that beautifull G&G AKM. Luckilly I still have my G&P M4 Commando though it was advertised for ages, its the gun i've had the longest and I dont think I will ever part with it now.
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

My TM G-Spec, It had full Laylax internals and a really nice scope but due to site limits only did 330fps on a .2. Shortly after I got rid the site with the fps limits closed down and moved to a larger site where they have 500fps limits for snipers.
                      I've got a JG G-Spec with similar upgrades but it's just not the same.
                      Another one is my TM P90TR (which I swapped my TM G-Spec for) I always found it a little too short so didnt use it much buy when I did I loved it. Even when the hicaps jammed. I also had some great P90 mag pouches made for me which I regret letting go with the P90.

I'm planning on buying another P90 soon tho but this time getting mids and lows for it so I cant get annoyed by the mags jamming, I'll just need to see if I can get the same mag pouches made up again when I get one.

Comment

STAR l85A2
                        i had it brand new and was after an m4 RIS. lucky lefty said "i have a CA m15 a5 that works and has some stuff with it. we swapped it and when the m4 came it turns out it was 3 yeas old. thanks mate:D been and gone now nothing can be done:D
                        wish i had the l85, was nice!

Comment

Definitely regret selling my MP5K, but it had to go as i needed the money. I never got around to finishing off the project i had planned, so a nice shiny new one is in order after the the weekender me thinks
                          dsgdreamteam

Comment

star ump one day il get you back sweets x lol
                            Originally posted by Montesa77
                            F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
                            Originally posted by hunter101
                            In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

I regret selling my TM P226r

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                              Working...
                              X