Is a "G&G GR16 Carbine" a good aeg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a "G&G GR16 Carbine" a good aeg?

Well, the title says everything... please tell me the "Pros" and "Cons" of the weapon. Thanks for all responses.
    Delta since '08

Re: Is a "G&G GR16 Carbine" a good aeg?

There are 2 versions from 2 different series. I have forgotten how G&G have named them, but basically one's a pro model and one's a cheaper version. The easy way to tell the difference is that the better version is full metal.

The G&G GR16 rifles have had great reviews, and from reading these on US forums I went ahead and purchased one (brand new). Sadly, I got a lemon, but apparently I got the only lemon heard of. The main problem with it was low FPS. It was meant to be 360fps, but it came at 250fps.

A big positive, is that you aren't paying too much for a high end rifle.

Hope that helps,

Alex (mj23lj)

p.s. mines for sale
    Trader Feedback:
    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

My friend has one the extact model of this, but the metal version as you said mj23lj. I don't much about it, but won't ever shut up about it

One thing he raves about are the stock internals, its maintained a stable FPS since he got it, which is a good thing (means internals haven't degraded) and he really does treat it like a piece of trash sometimes.

It also looks fantastic and from all the reviews ive read, G&G seems to be a good brand to go with.

Comment

Thanks for your input guys much appreciated.
        Delta since '08

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Insanity Find out more about Insanity
        Working...
        X