Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery in Buffer Tube

Hi

Does anyone know a tamyia battery that will fit into the buffer tube as I don't want to switch to lipo battery?

Thanks
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Re: Battery in Buffer Tube

absolutely none, lipo only me thinks.
    sigpic

Comment

Tamiya is a connector, like deans, they can be switched around to either a nickel or a lithium battery it dosent matter.

Why don't you want to switch to LiPo? They are far batter than NiMH/NiCd! With Lithium batteries you get quicker trigger response, they keep their charge indeffinetly, they're faster to charge, smaller, increased ROF etc

If you are worried about them blowing up its just a myth, or you're doing something very, very wrong; like stabbing it with a knife.

Comment

Because I don't want the hassle of the soldiering and also I then got to buy the charging kit and other accessories for it

I want some sort of stick battery?
        [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Comment

ahhh, sorry i misunderstood

I was looking for the same thing for my MOE but i couldnt find anything I though adequate. So I gave up and put a lipo in the front :P

Im pretty sure only lipos will fit in the buffer tube anyway, they have a diameter of 25mm and the cells in nickel batteries wont fit.

Nearest solution i can see is to buy a crane stock and crane stock batteries

Sorry i couldn't be of much help

Comment

Only think I can think of is maybe a stick battery but it wold mean that yo can close the stock on an M4, if it fits at all, presume it would
            sigpic

Comment

just use a crane stock if your stuck or a battery bag
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

One Shot, One Kill Find out more about One Shot, One Kill
              Working...
              X