Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster to fit TM Glock 17 FG custom

Hi guys,

New here so a quick hello to you all! just stepping back into airsoft after a 5 year break and boy have things changed!!

Anyway, i was hopinh that those in the know could help me out. Im looking at picking up the above mentioned pistol but im struggling with holster choices.

As i understand it very few of the 'serpa' style holsters actually take the TM Glock 17 due to the slide width?

After reading a good review on the IMI range of holsters in this months AI i was quite hoping that this wouldnt be the case with this particular manafacturer but sadly i understand it is?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me for sure whether the TM custom Glock would fit into one of these holsters....

https://www.dingodogsairsoft.co.uk/s...imihols.001%26

I am half expecting the answer to be 'no' but i wondered whether anything had changed with regards to the design of maybe the most recent holsters which allow them to accept the TM custom 17?

Thanks,

Ben.

Re: Holster to fit TM Glock 17 FG custom

Unfortunately I don't know about the holster, I do know that its against forum rules to post links to shops other that zero one though mate.

With regards to holsters though, there are also safari lands if your wanting a retention type holster.
    Originally posted by ste887
    yes but multicam is the new black
    and black is the new gay

Comment

Unfortunately I don't know about the holster, I do know that its against forum rules to post links to shops other that zero one though mate.

With regards to holsters though, there are also safari lands if your wanting a retention type holster.
      Originally posted by ste887
      yes but multicam is the new black
      and black is the new gay

Comment

Sorry about that - Is there any way i can edit my post?! I dont have the 'edit' feature appearing at the bottom like i do on this post.

Thanks for your advice.

Comment

A Serpa will fit the Glock 17- it needs to be a Glock 20/21 holster though.

Or Blade-tech do holsters. Or Fobus. But make sure it's the larger calibre one you get.

Comment

I'm currently using a Safariland holster with my TM Glock17 and it is working a treat. The key is that is has a couple of screws to adjust the retention level. This means that you can loosen it enough to accept the slightly wider TM G17. Highly recommended!

Comment

Hi, Im wondering the same thing too.
              KARcop, the TM glock 17 custom has a thumb rest, will it still fit in a safariland and or can the safariland be modified to fit the G17 custom with the thumb rest installed?
              Thanks

Comment

Get a Crye Gun Clip..You cant go wrong.Great fit, Quick Draw and Pure quality..

Sent from my super deluxe toy
                Member Of Task Force Annex (TFA) Airsoft Team
                Callsign: TFA-2

Comment

I've got a gunclip and a serpa. Both are great holster choices.

I had to chop a little off the outside edge of the serpa to allow it to fit with the thumb rest. File around for nice smooth edges and jobs a good 'un!

If you have trouble cutting yours down, drop me a pm and I'll send a photo of mine to help you along the way.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Metalbody Find out more about Metalbody
                  Working...
                  X