IMI Holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMI Holster

Just got mine through the door, I can't quite figure what the best angle for it is... It's the 1911 version.
    Any of you lot had good experiences with these?

Originally posted by Cursed Spooky View Post
    Just got mine through the door, I can't quite figure what the best angle for it is... It's the 1911 version.
    Any of you lot had good experiences with these?
    Ordered one three days ago, also a 1911 version. That's what's so quality about that holster you can pretty much do what you want with it!
    I suppose it all depends on how you carry your rifle/sub and wether you wear a molle.
    Did you also buy the extra bits? like the belt attachment or the different level attachment???

Comment

Re: IMI Holster

Cool, I just bought the holster and paddle. May purchase the other bits some other time.
      It does prevent me from using my large utility pouch on my right side but no biggie.
      I like it, it does feel a bit too rigid but that's just the material it's made from; and no doubt means it's very rugged and does the job :D

Comment

I have the belt drop attachment so it's about 5 inches below my hip, rotated at 11 o clock ish to avoid my mbss carrier

Comment

I have the glock version, currently use it with the molle attachment and it works well, it was very tight on my pistol when it came so I filed the insides a bit and it is now much easier to use
          Selling MP5 & M4 Parts & Other Bits :
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...414#post958414

Comment

I have it (if your looking at me from the side) at about 11 o'clock. Imma re-MOLLE the utility pouch later and see if there is any difference.
            I really like it though, but yet to find a belt that fills the gap properly. All the ones in my local Army Surplus shop were terrible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cursed Spooky Average person, nothing interesting Find out more about Cursed Spooky
            Working...
            X