Tokyo marui scar l anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo marui scar l anyone?

Does anyone have a tm scar yet, what are their views of it as to range and kickback, as this gun around the £500 quid mark is not exactly cheap.
    Is it worth it

regards chaps

Re: Tokyo marui scar l anyone??

If you can find em for that price I'll take a few!

Comment

Re: Tokyo marui scar l anyone?

I've used one, the externals and recoil were excellent but the range and accuracy was very meh.
      WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
        I've used one, the externals and recoil were excellent but the range and accuracy was very meh.
        hmm the hop unit in the recoil m4s is excellent. What hop unit is in the scar? is it different?
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

No idea buddy, only had a quick shoot with it, maybe the guy didn't have his hop set right.
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

I got one waiting to get through customs D: it's cost me £380 so far, but I'm expeecting a massive sting on the tax :c

Comment

i was planning on ordering a couple soon, look pretty tasty. All sopmod parts fit umm as well. Accuracy im sure will be like the sopmod. Tm do no wrong... well not with accuracy :P

Comment

Comment

mmmmm!!!!! reeeecccoooooiiilllll!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the hijack, but is there any difference in recoil/ accuracy from the m4?
                    sigpic
                    [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

Well i prefer the stock tube style recoil. The ak stle with the recoiling bolt it pretty lack luster.... But the scar and g36 both have 300 g weights SO it should be identical ish

As always the whole system is a simulation, and its felt differently by differnt people. Changing the location of the weight even makes a difference.

Thats why increasing ROF, increase spring strenght individually wont increase recoil but together they increase the overall % of recoil effect.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gee123 Find out more about Gee123
                      Working...
                      X