ics sa80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics sa80

i am thinking of getting one, has anyone got one and what do you think of it?
    WANTED
    Mid cap mp5 mags
    s-arms m4 mags
    motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Re: ics sa80

I'd Say there expensive, but they do look awsome. If your going for the british look then go for it, but if your not looking for a particualr look, then i'd get an m4 ris instead.

Comment

i have an m4 ris too! i am going for the ics one because i have had the army version and it was crap! dont want a star - plastic gearbox and the g&g has the same faults as the army for more than twice the price.

lets hope the ics l85 is a goodun, i ordered it today
      WANTED
      Mid cap mp5 mags
      s-arms m4 mags
      motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

yer the ICS is good, you can fine tune the FPS and ROF. the foregrip is alot darker than the star and the fps is good unlike star 328-400 you never know what your going to get.
        fitting a 8.4v 3700 mah is a bit of a fiddle but can be done. and their heavy.
        Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

ICS say they have fixed menay of the problems with their other lines with the SA80. It has strange but very cool features such as an adjustable power rating (screw on the piston or spring guide to alter fps). I have a little vendetta aginst ICS, so I'm going to wait and see before getting one.

Comment

The fixes to the G&G don't cost that much to make, and they transform the gun
            WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Indeed, same with the AA. Remove blowback, replace the piston with a spacer, and get a new sector gear. Done it to mine and runs sweetly now.

Comment

if u want an m4 ris iv got some ris rails u can buy which will save u money

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Originally posted by TheShizzNizz View Post
                  if u want an m4 ris iv got some ris rails u can buy which will save u money
                  I might be interested in those

Comment

yeah may i add i dont think ics would be the best one to get..

either star or AA i would say

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

The star and G&G ones fail at being airsoft guns. Blunt instruments they are good at being.

I'm interested to see how good the ICS is, so instead of speculating wildly, can you all stfu and actually wait for someone who owns one to post? Cheers.
                      Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wires Find out more about wires
                      Working...
                      X