VN mags and magpouches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VN mags and magpouches.

Right, I'm currently using MAG VN mags for both my G36 and Sentry. Now, I recently ordered a whole new black loadout, but forgot to look for magpouches (quite the herp derp moment really).

However, can't fix that now, so I'm looking for decent magpouches that will hold VN's in a manner that's easy to get them out. Obviously M4 shingles are a little long, but the 7.62 shingles for M14 mags seem to be right size. Anyone got any advice here?

Currently looking at 7.62mm pouches, such as the Bulle MOLLE 7.62 B and C type magpouches. It's an all-black loadout, so they'd have to be black if any specific suggestions come up.

Thanks!
    Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Re: VN mags and magpouches.

You can buy m4 mag pouches and just stuff the bottom with old cut up socks. Its what I do for my VN hi caps.

Comment

You could put spacer blocks in the bottom of M4 ones. Then you'd be able to use the longer mags if you want in the future.

Comment

Get BULLE M4 singles, take the velro loop out and cut them down, reattach velcro loop... You'll have to MOLLE them on with either Bulle MOLLE straps or MALICE clips I guess.

Failing that, just stuff an old sock in the bottom of each pouch.

Comment

Seems it'll be M4 quickdaws with foam inserts then! Thanks all.
          Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Froggy Find out more about Froggy
          Working...
          X