Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA and airsoft

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
    You can each bring goods to the value of £390 back, as long as they are in your possession when you go through customs.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/arriv...ingnoneu.htm#1

If you post bits, that drops to £40.

I'd bring bits back, considering the higher limits and lack of postage costs. If you're not sure what you can put in your luggage, try phoning the airline.
    Yeah anything over this and you will need to pay import VAT on the value of the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      i bought some PE back once....i had to hide it in my shoe though
      Ha ha, like to know how many government agencies have just had that flag up on echelon as a possible terrorist plan?
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by ash8811 View Post
        Cheers mate will do.
        Those little brochures in the backs of all the cabs, or in hotel lobbys will probably have plenty of vouchers for things like "shoot two magazines for the price of one" at the Gun Store too so worth picking up a couple

It works out at about a dollar a bullet - not cheap considering how quickly you get through them - but when are you ever going to get the opportunity to fire an assault rifle in the UK unless you join the military

Comment

I have before brought back a real acog and lazer from the states for a freind who does tactical shooting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ash8811 Find out more about ash8811
          Working...
          X