Best gas for m203 shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gas for m203 shells

I just bought a Classic Army M203 launcher + Shells and i was wondering whats your opinion on the best gas to use for the shells?

Re: Best gas for m203 shells

Depends what shells they are

If they are capable of running co2 then thats the best
    If they are not capable of co2 then green,red,propane.

Comment

Kick ass is working a treat

Comment

i fill my M203 shells with universal gas lighter refill its cheap and works well i check my seals often and the spread is good i've 2 kings arms 96 round and 2 168 round shells i like the fear factor it gives me
        http://evillkilt.wordpress.com/

Comment

If the shells are rated for co2 then this is the best gas to power the shells. However most cheaper shells are not rated to withstand the pressures of co2. For these shells any form of "green gas" will be suitable.
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by big-gay-al View Post
            i fill my M203 shells with universal gas lighter refill its cheap and works well i check my seals often and the spread is good i've 2 kings arms 96 round and 2 168 round shells i like the fear factor it gives me
            I have 2 of the Ka 96rnd nades too,IMO the best ones i have as they give a nice spread and a fair range on green they are about 3 times louder than the s-thunder ones awell.

Invest in some guarder powerful gas,as far as manufacturers o this is th best i have used so far.

I had some Kick ass gas for my first gbb pistol and it broke it, as it left a powdery residue in the gun and mags.

Comment

Moved onto Green gas thanks for the advice lads

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

UNMORTAL I can be a bit of a dick, take it or leave it. Find out more about UNMORTAL
              Working...
              X