m4 receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 receivers

quick question, do you have to get gas m4 receivers to build a gas gun, or can any aeg m4 receiver fit, id imagine that they dont...the reason im asking is that a while back i built an m4 aeg...but i never finished it...its got no mechbox or wiring...could i change it to a GBB?
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Re: m4 receivers

No the GB is to wide for a gbb m4 body..
    Ok just re-read your post and still say no not unless your handy and have the tools to drill hole's in the correct place .
    and being that the gbb body is slimmer in design you would to make the bolt fit.

Comment

In one word "NO". Its totally different, you would be better off selling your AEG stuff then buy the GBBr parts from scratch unless you modify an already built one..but welcome to the dark side, GBBR all the way !!
      The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

How about front ends for M4s? Or stocks?
        https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

some front ends and stocks are but a lot of companies release GBBR/AEG specific components of the same product like the oft maligned magpul. IIRC some of the G&P AEG front end stuff will fit onto their gas rifles but in some cases it's that old suck it and see approach that can be both disheartening and bloody expensive! Use some google fu for the components you have in mind and se what it turns up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
          Working...
          X