Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primevil masada?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WWRQ1ODvg0

just seen this very advert on tv and the gun the guy in blacks holding at around 54 seconds looks like the buttstock of a masada? what you guys reckon

im not a fan of primeval and never seen it so if this is already a well known fact i apologize :P

another pic here
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....r%2Fqbbo04E%3D

Re: primevil masada?

nope

looks like the sliding magpul stock

is it the ctr or ubr

Comment

I supose its similar if you squint a bit...

[edit] UBR.

Comment

In the most recent series they've gone a bit more child friendly and dropped the real guns (G36 iirc) in favour of fictional tranquilliser/stun guns. They look like paintball markers with bits added, but I don't remember them being Magpul bits.

I'm too busy watching Hannah Spearitt anyway

Comment

Looks like a UBR... in the picture it looks far to angular though, like an asdas own magpul stock...
          I'v never watched the show though, looks like an even cheesier version of doctor who.
          When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Evilllamas View Post
            Looks like a UBR... in the picture it looks far to angular though, like an asdas own magpul stock...
            I'v never watched the show though, looks like an even cheesier version of doctor who.
            haha exactly what i thought :P

Comment

Yep indeed. They use these weird hybrid rifles. Look like a mix of lots of types. Generally all the rifles look the same,but the stock varies between an MP5 sliding stock(or similiar to), UBR stock, magpul sliding M4 stock and a norm M4 stock.

As you can see in this pic:

Comment

slightly of topic; the PTS masada made it into combat and survival magazine this month as an interim item until they can get a real one to try out!

Comment

How on earth is that on the air but SG:U got cancelled. WTF is wrong with the world!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                  Working...
                  X