AEG qureie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEG qureie?

My freind pulled the trigger when there was no battery in on semi even though i specifically told him not to. Then when i actually put the battery and bb's in it fired on auto when on semi? I swicthed it to full auto and back and now it fires like it should on semi. But why did it do this in the first place? I am a noob and this is my second AEG so no negative answers please.

Re: AEG qureie?

It happens mate, It happens on my CYMA AK I have to switch it all the way down to semi then back up to full auto to get full auto because the trigger still locks when it's on full auto, it's just ur selector plate being weird it happens on my mates £350 CA M15A4 SPR it's just one of those things.
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

glitch? idk, sounds odd.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

What gun you got matee? and don't worry about being a noob we all were at some point :D
        "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
        Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

What rifle do you have? I assume it's an ACM gun, in which case this is a pretty common issue. Lots of chinese rifles have rubbish fire selectors, even some higher end guns have pretty bad ones.

My friend has a JG M4 & an SRC AK47 which treat anything other than safety on as auto fire.

Comment

Agree with the man above, have also seen really weird things with my mate's SRC AK, my other mate had an A&K SR25 and it started firing in full auto at 420fps - it doesn't even have an auto setting - so it just happens mate give it to a techy rpobably just needs the selector plate adjusted I don't think it was anything your mate did.
            I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

Your friend pulled the trigger when there was no battery in and you are wondering why it isn't working?......

Comment

Re: AEG query

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                Your friend pulled the trigger when there was no battery in and you are wondering why it isn't working?......
                read the rest of the post,
                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Re: AEG query

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                  read the rest of the post,
                  it appears to be random typing...

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                    What rifle do you have? I assume it's an ACM gun, in which case this is a pretty common issue. Lots of chinese rifles have rubbish fire selectors, even some higher end guns have pretty bad ones.

My friend has a JG M4 & an SRC AK47 which treat anything other than safety on as auto fire.

No its a G&G GR16 i believe its taiwanese, :L its kinda werid. It didn't lock up when the battery was in it just moved all the way back but clciked. When i actually put the battery in it fired on auto?

Comment

Normally if the battery is in and it fires full auto whilst on single shot, thats normally a sign the cut-off/disconnect lever has worn out, however with the battery out it might have been the cut-off lever getting stuck in full auto until you messed around with the selector, which reset it, I wouldnt worry about it too much, it just might be a build up of grease around that area causing it to stick when its not turning over, Ive personally never had that issue, but that makes logical sense.
                      When you get the confidence to strip the gearbox down you will understand the mechanics a lot more, plus when you do do it (which you will in the future as your next step into the ******* *****) give the gearbox a clean up and regrease (not too much mind). Hope that helps a little.

As for the Cyma AK selector, Im glad you mentioned that Mistro, as mine does it and I thought my selector was boogered. But yay its not just mine.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Airsoft is the shizz! I love airsoft, plying guitar and metal Find out more about Airsoft is the shizz!
                      Working...
                      X